Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much. Oh wow that is unfortunate. Did she ask for an underpop?

Looks like the latest visitor to 24 hours in police custody 😂
---
Wow. The entire NHS cohort remarking on Popsy as she’s wheeled through A&E. poor poppet could barely breath but managed to stoically say popsy and pockets.

I think she lost oxygen to the brain because I refuse to believe such rot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Gummy on the grift going on about having an awful week SATC needing mobility aids around the house, an operation cancelled and they’re still waiting on PIP review. So “this mum could do with a bit more positive news” hint-hint

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Runs off to look..... 🏃‍♀️

Edit....is it the one with yellow Converse? Not convinced either way!
If you look at the other photos of yellow converse they definitely look blokey. Or maybe they’re just a lady with size 12 feet.

I thought red bob had tidied up but she has a twin! With a much better dye job too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gummy on the grift going on about having an awful week SATC needing mobility aids around the house, an operation cancelled and they’re still waiting on PIP review. So “this mum could do with a bit more positive news” hint-hint
Someone commented on his stick on her foot, this is at least the second time he’s done that, apparently it’s a joke cos he doesn’t want his photo taken.

Not sure who is the abuser here, him for repeatedly leaning on her or her posting private healthcare info about a man who doesn’t even like his pic take !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Wonder if stroppy Wendy will be making passive aggressive comments again this week, as Popsy have posted the sneak peek photos this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8