Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they think Cherish is a best friend to them all and she will be really upset that some randomer didn't twin with her on the correct day?
I’m sure she’s best friend with anyone gullible enough to buy a dress so they can join in the hashtag.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There are some crazy gnashers on that group 😩 guys, maybe stop buying Popsy for a bit and spend your cash on a dentist appointment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have one posy dress. For my sins I'm wearing it today (end of week lack of clean clothes). I'm also at swimming lessons with kids. Honest to god. I'm dying. It's so fricking hot. Tempted to strip and jump in pool. 🥵

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I have one posy dress. For my sins I'm wearing it today (end of week lack of clean clothes). I'm also at swimming lessons with kids. Honest to god. I'm dying. It's so fricking hot. Tempted to strip and jump in pool. 🥵
Imagine it in Egypt in summer.

Reactions: 5
Do they not realise that’s not how clothes ought to look? If they do then that’s a sign to bin them, not take photos for the internet!

Reactions: 11
Forgive me tattlers… I have sinned. I am today, for the first time in years, wearing a popsy 😬 In my slight defence it is an old one. I kinda forgot I had it to be honest. It’s not really that bobbled either 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do they not realise that’s not how clothes ought to look? If they do then that’s a sign to bin them, not take photos for the internet!
It just makes me think of that detergent ad in the 90’s “unsightly bobbling!” 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3