Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are so many middle-aged women colouring their hair like this? Is it the new way to deal with a mid-life crisis? Not everyone can pull off these sorts of colours, I just don't get it.
I would say at least 95% of white people should never have pink hair.

Reactions: 15
Why are so many middle-aged women colouring their hair like this? Is it the new way to deal with a mid-life crisis? Not everyone can pull off these sorts of colours, I just don't get it.
This is why I love wigs 😂 not many advantages to alopecia but one advantage is I can have whatever colour hair I want and if it doesn’t suit I don’t have to wait until it grows out 😂(although because I’m boring I alternate between two wigs- one blond/brown ombré and one brunette and curly)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dread to think how much all that shite cost.
16 dresses = £640
Mary Janes = £42
3 x longpops (she likely bought more) = £54
Weekend bag = £45
2 x cardigans = £60
Raincoat that doesn’t keep out rain = £59

Yep £900 and that’s assuming she bought the cheapest of everything as a few of these bits are in the sale. 16 dresses in one go is crazy. Who would have time to wear them all? Not to mention most of the styles look the same anyway.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
£900 could buy some really nice, flattering, fashionable better quality non frumpy clothing.

Reactions: 14
I feel like I'm having a Popsy dry spell since Tattle became known about and Tim left. The posts on f+f just don't hit the spot. Maybe the admins are just actually doing their job now and filtering out the crazy?

I started following Right Guys Reviews since seeing the collaboration with Popsy and I'm so intrigued how they have such a cultish following when they are so unlikeable and rude. I don't understand why Gregish thought they were a good choice of influencer?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Always the frumpy overweight white women 🤷‍♀️

In other news, what in the Clarks bleeping Doodles are these? My son had something like this when he was 2.

1000014570.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I feel like I'm having a Popsy dry spell since Tattle became known about and Tim left. The posts on f+f just don't hit the spot. Maybe the admins are just actually doing their job now and filtering out the crazy?

I started following Right Guys Reviews since seeing the collaboration with Popsy and I'm so intrigued how they have such a cultish following when they are so unlikeable and rude. I don't understand why Gregish thought they were a good choice of influencer?
Oh god the Right Guys 🤣 have you seen that the mods have moved the thread from tiktokers so its open for more people to comment on. I've not seen anything on F&F about the horrific clothing collaboration, has it just been swept under the carpet and forgotten about?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Except you know that Clarks would be of decent quality 😂
Right? You just know those Plopsy ones would be the cheap stiff canvas that cuts ribbons into your heels and ankles while the sole wears down faster than a Popette's bank account on a Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How on earth has someone got £900 odd to waste on that crap. Ill tell you what give me the £900 and I’ll find you much better, well wearing , non childish clothing…

• Haha
Reactions: 8