Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being stuck at the back of that table and unable to get out. Surrounded by sweaty Popsy wearers and a creepy balding man with bright magenta hair. Oh god I’m not going to sleep tonight am I 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_4385.jpeg
Strong Timbo vibes with this one. Had to leave the group a while back though as it was making me feel too grubby.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine being stuck at the back of that table and unable to get out. Surrounded by sweaty Popsy wearers and a creepy balding man with bright magenta hair. Oh god I’m not going to sleep tonight am I 😰
I hate being trapped in at a table as it is, but this would finish me off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
7EBEC243-5E4C-43FE-A9AC-4846E304E236.jpeg

Translation: “we’ve been traipsing round these shops on the nicest weekend of the year. Please just hurry up and pick something”
Not sure my husband saying only one type of dress looks good on me would be the confidence boost I wanted/needed but it takes all sorts I suppose!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also I feel she is fishing for people to ask about the “certain shop” where everything was terrible quality and NO POCKETS 😱 I bet it was Primark.

Reactions: 7