Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would wear a Dino dress to a court of actual law? bleeping hell.
maya forstater wearing a Dino popsy to this trial was just the weird crossover I needed! Popsy has been taken over by AGPs and it feels like Maya is clapping back. (Also many GC feminists have adopted the dinosaur as a symbol)
---
I suspect that it’s a reference to David Lammy and his ‘rights hoarding dinosaurs’!

There are probably more tasteful ways to express the sentiment though!
I also suspect it was a deliberate GC “terf” statement

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I’ve been chatting to a lovely neighbour about a horrible neighbour. She added me on Facebook so we can message. She’s only on F&F! I searched for her on there and she hasn’t posted. Wondering if she’s a tattler 😄 if so, hi.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else on MN and seen the thread in Chat about Facebook groups you’ve been chucked out of. A few Popsy mentions!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only pop into this thread once in a while so sorry if this has been discussed but have to say something about the woman with a baby who uses some ridiculous flying saucer eye filter!! She looks like a cartoon character! How can she think that looks normal?!

I was questioning myself over it so checked her profile and in any pic taken by herself she has completely normal size eyes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only pop into this thread once in a while so sorry if this has been discussed but have to say something about the woman with a baby who uses some ridiculous flying saucer eye filter!! She looks like a cartoon character! How can she think that looks normal?!

I was questioning myself over it so checked her profile and in any pic taken by herself she has completely normal size eyes lol
The Disney filter mum! Ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Oh is it a Disney filter or something? It really irritates me!! And just makes her look tired and sad I think 😂
Haha, no just she’s been called that here before. She looks like she’s given the poor baby a few E’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been chatting to a lovely neighbour about a horrible neighbour. She added me on Facebook so we can message. She’s only on F&F! I searched for her on there and she hasn’t posted. Wondering if she’s a tattler 😄 if so, hi.
Haha this reminded me… I live in a village. THREE different popsy wearers at my child’s nursery. We went to a community thing (i don’t want to out myself by saying where haha) and got talking to a lovely lady…. ANOTHER POPSY PRETTY 🙉😂😂 What are the chances of so many in a village!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
maya forstater wearing a Dino popsy to this trial was just the weird crossover I needed! Popsy has been taken over by AGPs and it feels like Maya is clapping back. (Also many GC feminists have adopted the dinosaur as a symbol)
---

I also suspect it was a deliberate GC “terf” statement
I have dinosaur Converse, I wear them to women's rights stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Haha this reminded me… I live in a village. THREE different popsy wearers at my child’s nursery. We went to a community thing (i don’t want to out myself by saying where haha) and got talking to a lovely lady…. ANOTHER POPSY PRETTY 🙉😂😂 What are the chances of so many in a village!
Village of the damned Popsy’s. Sounds like a good horror movie 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just bought a couple of dresses from next and THEY HAVE POCKETS! Does this mean I should hand out the next tags as business cards and shout next pretty if I see them in the wild?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I realise this is Tara/CDR/Miss Society rather than Popsy but I can't help but be amused at the latest happenings there too as well as Popsy. I can't help but wonder if things are not well behind the scenes as the prices are ridiculous now and people are not happy with the way things are going or the pre orders way of ordering. Said preorders ALWAYS have issues, be it design, not arriving, delays or people not getting what they preordered because others jumped in and were given it despite ordering after them.

There appears to be a massive clearance sale these past couple of weeks that's continuing now. A friend of mine asked me if I'd heard anything because she said she placed four orders just over a week ago as she wanted the larger hooded blankets for herself, her partner and her mother in law and the 'rules' were one blanket per order at £20 each.

Order 1/ Arrived only 2/3rds of it (hooded blanket missing obv!) and a god-awful dress in place of a leggings lucky dip. According to CDR the blanket has been sent as a second parcel (with no mention of this on the invoice or via a message!) and will arrive soon (they did give a tracking number but it hasn't moved since it was dropped off). The message she got back from asking about this was really quite abrupt saying she should check her invoice as it would be on there. It isn't.)

Order 2/ Says insufficient postage was paid and that there will be a surcharge.

Order 3/ Larger order, no blanket but multiple items of lucky dips (god knows why she continued to place this order when she knows of old and has experienced them yet again). It has been dispatched but I strongly suspect it will also be insufficent postage purely because that much polyester will weigh more than the 2kg it was charged as (only postage option available... you'd think they'd have sorted it out before now!)

Order 4/ As yet not dispatched despite being ordered a week ago. What's the betting it's either been missed or is not in stock.

There's SO many complaints on trustpilot about the same issues and also in the group that things haven't arrived of those stupid preorders that should have arrived a good month or more ago for the poor people who ordered and it's THEM who are having to chase either the dress or their refund as noone is getting in touch with them. I wonder if there's trouble brewing?

• Wow
Reactions: 4