Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went scrolling through to see Door Lady and I have to say I thought most of the women I scrolled past were looking good or great in their Popsys.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I feel I need to join F&Fs again so I know who you are all referring too but equally I’m not sure if I can do it to myself 🙉😂 I still owe a few popsys so I am technically legit 🤪

• Haha
I feel I need to join F&Fs again so I know who you are all referring too but equally I’m not sure if I can do it to myself 🙉😂 I still owe a few popsys so I am technically legit 🤪
Door Lady started as crazy door lady but then she grew on a lot of us because she is one of the few genuine people on there. Does her own thing and gives zero ****s 😀

Probably best hold off on joining as they will probably see this and decline everyone asking tonight in case they are tattlers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is door lady the one who owns a million dresses, same pose but next to a pentagram on a door?
---
I live in the same town and I’m surprised I haven’t bumped into her yet lol
I travel to London on the trains a lot for work. Always wanted to see Timmy and shout ‘popsy perv in the wild’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Door Lady started as crazy door lady but then she grew on a lot of us because she is one of the few genuine people on there. Does her own thing and gives zero ****s 😀

Probably best hold off on joining as they will probably see this and decline everyone asking tonight in case they are tattlers 😂😂
“where did you hear about the group?” Tattle Life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is door lady the one who owns a million dresses, same pose but next to a pentagram on a door?
---

I travel to London on the trains a lot for work. Always wanted to see Timmy and shout ‘popsy perv in the wild’.
Not pentagram door lady. CDL previously had some quirky props like a pirate hat that she had worn to the supermarket.

Reactions: 4
Cardi J back on the preloved group…

She’s like Stockholm syndrome but for tit polyester dresses

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Maya Forstater looked to be wearing a popsy while supporting Allison Bailey at her trial yesterday. Double dare someone to go and post a pic on the group saying “dunno who this woman is but POPSY IN THE WILD!” and watch Danielle have conniptions 🤪

NB it didn’t particularly suit her. Sorry, Maya.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maya Forstater looked to be wearing a popsy while supporting Allison Bailey at her trial yesterday. Double dare someone to go and post a pic on the group saying “dunno who this woman is but POPSY IN THE WILD!” and watch Danielle have conniptions 🤪

I'd be surprised if Danielle even knows who Maya is!

She posted in the group before and it ended up being deleted. Grab the popcorn

Reactions: 6
Rita brings good energy I think, she seems mad as a box of frogs but upbeat and ready for fun. I'd like a bit more of her vibe myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 7