Poppy hollins and jay porter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh because you can just tell Jay doesn’t want to propose and doesn’t even seem interested in getting married.. in their lives he has mentioned it a few times saying he doesn’t see the fuss. On their “this and that” challenge, he went for “no marriage” whilst obvs Poppy went for marriage, but because of Poppy constantly mentioning it and now all their TikTok fans, and even Liv Harland saying she would sing at their wedding.. he feels that he has too after being pressured into it. In every single live of theirs, they’re always being asked to “get married, put a ring on it”.. I found it quite sad when they said they would have tiktok on live whilst getting married????

Confusing though, they’ve got no money like they always say? Their business will be getting thought about after Christmas and going back to old jobs as it’s SO time consuming and they’re basically not learning enough for bills. So they say… so how would they afford a wedding? Poppy is always mentioning how she don’t even care if the wedding is legal, why would you wan to waste all that money for it not to be legal?
did they say they don’t make enough money for bills from hollins Porter?
becauase a few times this week he has said he has had 30,40,50 orders that day and if those people were buying just a T-shirt which is the most popular at £20 with 30 orders that’s £600 earnings obviously there’s things on there more expensive too and that doesn’t take away how much it costs for them to buy the stuff in but even if that’s half, how are they not affording life living in a housing executive house with cheaper rent? 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 4
Their live tonight is bleeping weird. They’re at their families house in the living room, think they’re drinking and playing games and the phone is a few metres away just recording them…they’re not interacting with the live or looking at the camera, they’re nowhere near the phone. And then bloody Shane is in the box just talking to the commenters…weird as duck

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What age are they??? She seems so immature to me
Poppy is 26 and Jay is 27. I agree, very immature for their age. You’d think having a child and their own home that they would be somewhat mature, but no. The whole pressuring Jay into proposing puts me right off.

Being honest I think they are both brilliant ,especially jay. Jay is so lovely , warm and funny . And in relation to other comments they adore Rosa, and they both are incredible parents . Yes poppy can be annoying sometimes ,but I think she suffers with health problems ,so she is off form at times. The clothing brand thing won't last long ,because eventually you run out of people that have interest . And finally, why the f**k is Shane cole on their lives all the time? I turn straight off when he appears and if you even say it in the comments you get blocked someone said . It's obvious that Shane famcys the pants off jay ,but Shane seems very creepy and strange .

Poppy is 26 and Jay is 27. I agree, very immature for their age. You’d think having a child and their own home that they would be somewhat mature, but no. The whole pressuring Jay into proposing puts me right off.
Yep the proposing thing makes even me uncomfortable

Reactions: 3
I just think the more everyone talks about it and Poppy pressurises him into proposing, the more he will back off and leave it even longer. It makes it worse because the more pressuring from everyone, we’re all expecting it and it won’t be as special..

Reactions: 1
I just think the more everyone talks about it and Poppy pressurises him into proposing, the more he will back off and leave it even longer. It makes it worse because the more pressuring from everyone, we’re all expecting it and it won’t be as special..
Agreed and I'm always waiting for poppy to tell people on the live to stop asking ,and say he will when he does, that there is no pressure for him to do it . I would love if they bought light shades also lol.

Me personally, I’m not for the brand, it’s not something I’d purchase. I’m happy for them having their own business and how well it’s doing at the moment but I understand it’s sustainable etc. I’m just not for one walking around with two tikokers on my clothing. If anything, I think it would be quite embarrassing given someone asked me whilst wearing their brand.. “who’s hollins and Porter?” And I turn around and say oh it’s two tiktokers😂

I
Me personally, I’m not for the brand, it’s not something I’d purchase. I’m happy for them having their own business and how well it’s doing at the moment but I understand it’s sustainable etc. I’m just not for one walking around with two tikokers on my clothing. If anything, I think it would be quite embarrassing given someone asked me whilst wearing their brand.. “who’s hollins and Porter?” And I turn around and say oh it’s two tiktokers😂
I would be the same, i would be mortified . Almost all the tik tok people now with a big following have clothing brands now . I'd say after Christmas they won't do it anymore,they seem to be pissed off with it . I cant understand if for example in a month if they don't sell much , how do they pay for bills etc . Also almost all the tik tok people eventually lose support, as people get bored of them. They will eventually have to be grown ups and get actual jobs again .

Reactions: 2
I

I would be the same, i would be mortified . Almost all the tik tok people now with a big following have clothing brands now . I'd say after Christmas they won't do it anymore,they seem to be pissed off with it . I cant understand if for example in a month if they don't sell much , how do they pay for bills etc . Also almost all the tik tok people eventually lose support, as people get bored of them. They will eventually have to be grown ups and get actual jobs again .
I completely agree. They’ve already openly admitted how they had to borrow money from Poppy’s dad for their child to go nursery. They said how it’s so time consuming which is understanding, it looks like it too. Maybe they should consider part time jobs whilst their child is in nursery. At least they’ll be able to afford bills etc given they have a bad week for orders. Their clothing looks fab. I just couldn’t wear it around because I get people ask where my clothes from and I’d be a bit embarrassed to say where from. Fair play to their supporters/fans for purchasing their clothing and wearing it with pride though. It looks like expensive clothing which is good. I agree with people getting bored of creators after a while, I followed people back in lockdown and have unfollowed since due to the same content all day everyday.

Reactions: 2
Crazy eyes Shane cole on their live again fffffssssss. Poppy seems to be losing her patience with him. He nearly jumped down her throat at one stage.

• Wow
I like poppy and jay I dont see why everyones hating on them, they don't do anything wrong especially compared to other tiktokers

I like poppy and jay I dont see why everyones hating on them, they don't do anything wrong especially compared to other tiktokers
I love poppy and jay too,I can't fault them.i think people are hating on them because of the coles etc ,by association.

I love poppy and jay too,I can't fault them.i think people are hating on them because of the coles etc ,by association.
Yeah maybe, I watch there lives and they seem like a lovley couple I honestly don't see anything wrong or annoying about them and there amazing parents to roro

People are entitled to their own opinions. Just like people like them some people don't. I can't watch them and have unfollowed. Their videos are so staged and fake, lazy messy people with primary school sense of humour. I can't think of two people who are more boring than them..

Reactions: 9
People are entitled to their own opinions. Just like people like them some people don't. I can't watch them and have unfollowed. Their videos are so staged and fake, lazy messy people with primary school sense of humour. I can't think of two people who are more boring than them..
Oh yeah totally agree, it's just everyone's opinions were all not going to agree 😊 we all have tiktokers we don't like but others love, down to preference, mines the smithy family I just don't find them funny at all not my cup of tea x

Oh yeah totally agree, it's just everyone's opinions were all not going to agree 😊 we all have tiktokers we don't like but others love, down to preference, mines the smithy family I just don't find them funny at all not my cup of tea x
Agreed. Everyone has a preference, i can't stand the coles ,the smithy family or Lawrence from beetroot street .

Not everybody is going to like the same people. Me, personally I can’t cope with the stupid baby voices and calling each other Trent in them ridiculous voices they do, I just don’t find it funny? I don’t find them funny. Like someone has said, their primary school humour is where they flop. I think it’s partially to do with the coles too. I use to love their content but it’s now like the followers struggle to get Poppy and Jay alone because Shane and his massive head has to get involved all the time, if they wanna talk, then talk over the phone. Not whilst they’re trying to communicate with their followers and sell clothing

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.