Poppy hollins and jay porter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be careful guys, we don’t want to be throat pinched by the famous Jay Porter himself..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a bit bloody irresponsible to both quit their stable jobs for bloody tiktok when they've got a kid... tiktok won't last forever and when people get bored of them that's their clothing brand fucked.

Reactions: 3
I bet they regret the caption of their video. Poppy wants to restart but Jay doesn’t.. because Jay isn’t bothered but keeps checking the comments 😉

Reactions: 1
Lmao Jay is defo bothered by these comments 🤣 Think Poppy is realising they're driving traffic here and she's regretting it

Reactions: 4
The way they keep quoting what’s been said on here but they’re not bothered, remember? 😂 they’re going on about it an often a lot for someone who isn’t bothered. Poppy isn’t bothered by the looks of it but Jay is definitely bothered..

I've been waiting for a thread on them 😆 knew I couldn't be the only one that spots certain things they do

Try not to be jealous of my shoutout guys 😏😏
You’ve had your account for nearly a year? How comes you’ve got a account? Who’s thread do you comment on? I bet it’s someone I think is genuine, but you don’t. The same situation lies here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
whats she going on about?
She slagged them off on live.
Blocked them because they were using that competition winnings for charity and not themselves.
Jay was told about this. And said he can’t be bothered with her anymore and she could piss off.
She says she’s being bullied, jay and poppy don’t know hardship although jays sister died from MH.
Posted 3 videos about this and people kicked off saying she was a disgrace.
Now she’s backtracked with these.
make it make sense? Like what is she doing?This is the third similar incident from her. She needs tocome off tik tok
Has anyone made a thread about @shan_adam, this is the 3rd/4th drama she’s been in, in the last few weeks. Seems she is the common denominator & it’s showing. She’s the bloody issue. She always posts about her narc ex, but I think she could also be a narc. Watching her lives/tiktok religiously it’s come to light that she’s the problem & is seriously controlling. Girls got issues!
I would make a thread, I tried to a few weeks ago but not sure how

Reactions: 5
Has anyone made a thread about @shan_adam, this is the 3rd/4th drama she’s been in, in the last few weeks. Seems she is the common denominator & it’s showing. She’s the bloody issue. She always posts about her narc ex, but I think she could also be a narc. Watching her lives/tiktok religiously it’s come to light that she’s the problem & is seriously controlling. Girls got issues!
I would make a thread, I tried to a few weeks ago but not sure how
@Shan_adam is live reading comments while driving again 🤦🏼‍♀️ I need a thread about them

I’m glad they’ve cut down on the drinking every night on live now, enjoying them a lot more…

I really use to like them at the start, I think it was before they became besties with “The Coles”. No offence but does anybody else cringe at the faces Jay pulls? He just looks and acts like a little child. Not forgetting the way Poppy and Jay talk to each other with their baby voices calling each other Trent? What’s that about? Find it so immature..

I’m sure that whatever it was that was funny, wasn’t as funny as jays making it look. Ffs

Attachments

They do argue quite a bit lately -today jay was talking on live about his idea for proposing to her in th new year and kept saying I hope poppy isn’t here, shouted at her to not go in the chat and she opened it and was listening, ruined the surprise for herself, he then had a face on him saying she ruined it and she kept saying she wasn’t in it. Just seem to bicker a lot but she did ruin that 4 herself, would’ve been a good proposal

They do argue quite a bit lately -today jay was talking on live about his idea for proposing to her in th new year and kept saying I hope poppy isn’t here, shouted at her to not go in the chat and she opened it and was listening, ruined the surprise for herself, he then had a face on him saying she ruined it and she kept saying she wasn’t in it. Just seem to bicker a lot but she did ruin that 4 herself, would’ve been a good proposal
if he wanted to keep it a surprise the logical thing to do would be to not talk about it on the internet where she would have easy access to finding out

• Heart
Reactions: 22
if he wanted to keep it a surprise the logical thing to do would be to not talk about it on the internet where she would have easy access to finding out
Exactly what I was thinking, he really took the hump too, he seemed to want to rush it, said he had no ring and can’t afford one but had this whole thing planned in his head and his fans were saying do it anyway it doesn’t matter.
Others were saying take your time, save or finance one and make it perfect for you both, then he just took the hump because poppy was obviously listening in.

Makes me laugh because you can just tell Jay doesn’t want to propose and doesn’t even seem interested in getting married.. in their lives he has mentioned it a few times saying he doesn’t see the fuss. On their “this and that” challenge, he went for “no marriage” whilst obvs Poppy went for marriage, but because of Poppy constantly mentioning it and now all their TikTok fans, and even Liv Harland saying she would sing at their wedding.. he feels that he has too after being pressured into it. In every single live of theirs, they’re always being asked to “get married, put a ring on it”.. I found it quite sad when they said they would have tiktok on live whilst getting married????

Confusing though, they’ve got no money like they always say? Their business will be getting thought about after Christmas and going back to old jobs as it’s SO time consuming and they’re basically not learning enough for bills. So they say… so how would they afford a wedding? Poppy is always mentioning how she don’t even care if the wedding is legal, why would you wan to waste all that money for it not to be legal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.