Poppy hollins and jay porter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmm, that’s strange. Just looked on the Range Rover website in Guildford and they don’t have Range Rover EVOQUE that’s 10 years old. Range Rover doesn’t hold cars older than 2018… someone’s telling porkies
I checked on auto trader and there was 50 evoques 2013 and earlier in the Guildford area on the website, 6 from 2011 and 20 from 2012….. They range from around 12k-17k and all have finance options at around £300 a month which isn’t loads at all esp when they have tik tok wage + hollins Porter…. They must make enough for Poppy to quit work in London an, their house is a council house, poppy said it’s a housing executive one so that’ll be cheap too.

did they not buy the evoque? i didn’t know it was just a test drive… bit silly getting a car like that when they’re so unreliable and you have a baby

Any ☕ on Charlotte curcinia and Conor? Was on her live mad someone said he’s been cheating on her and it’s well known?? She said it was all lies but has made me think…..

Poppy is drinking on live again! 🙄😵💫

Reactions: 2
What's wrong with drinking on live ? It's a Friday night move lives I've been on tonight are people drinking on it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's wrong with drinking on live ? It's a Friday night move lives I've been on tonight are people drinking on it
She drinks every night on it and gets absolutely smashed with the baby around so does jay. Pop back into the live at 10 and you’ll see…

Reactions: 4
Oh I didn't relise that only come across then recently and not seen many of her lives .so yeah if shes doing it constantly around the baby then that's not good

They’re live again now and they’re not even paying attention to the people, they’re more interested in the Cole’s. Not even thanking people for the gifts? Drinking again. Shock.

Is she not a grown adult, that can drink when and how much she wants.. they are harmless

Reactions: 11
Is she not a grown adult, that can drink when and how much she wants.. they are harmless
They are pissed most nights, the other week they got drunk in the garden whilst Rosa was sleeping in the house. They’re drinking currently with a baby falling around the floor. It’s a fking disgrace

Reactions: 3
I agree. I’m surprised to see a thread on these two. Not anything bad to say about them at all. They’re raising money for a mental health charity but of course people find something to say. They’re normal people and that’s what I like about them

Two adults drinking gets you that irate? yes they have a baby and she is very well looked after, they are harmless
Not two adults drinking. two adults tipsy or drunk atleast 4 nights a week and most of the time with a baby crawling over them does yeah.
if something horrid was to happen what would we say then? I thought it was basic knowledge not to get drunk with a baby at home, especially not a baby awake.

I agree. I’m surprised to see a thread on these two. Not anything bad to say about them at all. They’re raising money for a mental health charity but of course people find something to say. They’re normal people and that’s what I like about them

Two adults drinking gets you that irate? yes they have a baby and she is very well looked after, they are harmless
No one hasn’t said they’re not harmless, but when it comes to drinking EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. It’s a bit concerning. Especially when they’ve got a child who’s 1. What’s to happen if anything happened and they needed to rush to hospital? They wouldn’t be able to drive. Drinking on weekends is fine, everybody is entitled to drinking on weekends but every single day is concerning is what people are trying to say..

Reactions: 6
I am glad people think it’s acceptable both parents getting drunk most nights with a very small child in the house to look after. I have kids myself and wouldn’t sit getting sozzled basically every night with them in the house. Just wrong.

Reactions: 7
Drinking again… 😂 their livers must be screwed. I can’t even listen to “yellow” by Coldplay in the same way anymore.

• Haha
I’ve never seen these before apart from the last few nights on lives with the coles. Why is their baby always awake at that time? Has she been poorly? I saw her crying last night and the coles said if you need to go and sort her go off. Poppy said she didn’t wanna risk falling into 3rd so stayed on 🥺 if your kid needs you and is upset get off a live, charity can wait for abit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen these before apart from the last few nights on lives with the coles. Why is their baby always awake at that time? Has she been poorly? I saw her crying last night and the coles said if you need to go and sort her go off. Poppy said she didn’t wanna risk falling into 3rd so stayed on 🥺 if your kid needs you and is upset get off a live, charity can wait for abit.
she was sleeping before and then woke up but she is usually up or just asleep when they’re on late lives / drinking

• Sad
It’s a shame as I don’t think they’re a bad couple, seem like a sweet family and I love how much they do for charity. Jay’s story and what his family have been through was heartbreaking so it’s great they want to help others but the drinking on live constantly isn’t sensible with a small baby in the house. All depends how much they drink I guess and if one of them stays sober, does just worry me if the little one is ill or needs them and they’re both passed out drunk? Surely they don’t drink that much?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.