Poppy hollins and jay porter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a bit earlier and only saw he was on and he was going mad about something but I got sidetracked and forgot to go back on. What happened?
Shaan_adam on tik tok. Wow she is a horrid woman. She keeps accusing creators of bullying her. This is the third creator.
She blocked jay on tik tok because he raised money for mental health charity then spoke about them on her live being nasty.
Cole’s told jay she blocked them and jay checked and he was blocked too.
People brought it up on his live and he basically said yeh it was shan that blocked him and he didn’t know why.
Someone said ive a recording of their live and I can tell you why. So he was annoyed and just said he didn’t understand why she’d be annoyed because she also suffers from mental health.
and she came out and said they’re bullying her etc. She posted a recording of the tik tok live and no bullying occurred, it was basically jay saying he can’t be fucked anymore, he forgave her the first time but not now and he’s not dealing with it anymore. So everyone called her out for it and she deleted all her videos about it. She’s unhinged and she’s going to ruin someone’s life with her lies someday.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shaan_adam on tik tok. Wow she is a horrid woman. She keeps accusing creators of bullying her. This is the third creator.
She blocked jay on tik tok because he raised money for mental health charity then spoke about them on her live being nasty.
Cole’s told jay she blocked them and jay checked and he was blocked too.
People brought it up on his live and he basically said yeh it was shan that blocked him and he didn’t know why.
Someone said ive a recording of their live and I can tell you why. So he was annoyed and just said he didn’t understand why she’d be annoyed because she also suffers from mental health.
and she came out and said they’re bullying her etc. She posted a recording of the tik tok live and no bullying occurred, it was basically jay saying he can’t be fucked anymore, he forgave her the first time but not now and he’s not dealing with it anymore. So everyone called her out for it and she deleted all her videos about it. She’s unhinged and she’s going to ruin someone’s life with her lies someday.
I have seen Shan say quite a few people on tik tok have bullied her. She was having an argument with that kerrie Essex last week and kerrie Essex said Shan had bullied her in the past. Not sure what happened after that as I seem to get side tracked and remember stuff a week after 😂 she seems very sensitive and I’ve noticed any little thing and she does a tik tok about it or has little arguments in comments with people. I do wonder if she should perhaps just go off tik tok as she seems to have some kind of drama often.

Reactions: 2
I have seen Shan say quite a few people on tik tok have bullied her. She was having an argument with that kerrie Essex last week and kerrie Essex said Shan had bullied her in the past. Not sure what happened after that as I seem to get side tracked and remember stuff a week after 😂 she seems very sensitive and I’ve noticed any little thing and she does a tik tok about it or has little arguments in comments with people. I do wonder if she should perhaps just go off tik tok as she seems to have some kind of drama often.
I heard similar and seen the one with kerrie Essex. She seems to attack people then when they hit back she claims they bullied her.
The whole thing wirh jay in the video she uploaded calling him out, she kept saying I don’t care how much more money you have than me or followers etc. Then said she’s been through horrible things as her brother committed suicide and poppy and jay are essentially privileged. She clearly doesn’t know that his sister died from MH problems / addiction also….
people have said she’s only annoyed cause they got high ranking on the leader boardlast night

Reactions: 2
Tik tok is literally the most toxic platform ever! Nobody can do anything without someone having a dig or other creators falling out. Hope Poppy & Jay ignore them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Definitely a dig 😂
whats she going on about?
She slagged them off on live.
Blocked them because they were using that competition winnings for charity and not themselves.
Jay was told about this. And said he can’t be bothered with her anymore and she could piss off.
She says she’s being bullied, jay and poppy don’t know hardship although jays sister died from MH.
Posted 3 videos about this and people kicked off saying she was a disgrace.
Now she’s backtracked with these.
make it make sense? Like what is she doing?This is the third similar incident from her. She needs tocome off tik tok

Reactions: 1
“Remember not every creator tells the world every amazing thing they do”… but yet she’s done a video to tell us all about herself and the Manley family doing some fundraiser for MS? Makes sense that..

Reactions: 7
I once watched them whilst they were having their dinner or something. The poor child was sat in the background on her own faced the other way round eating her food in a bumbo?! No interest in the child, they were more bothered about entertaining the people on their phone. 😷

Reactions: 3
Hi, Jay and Poppy.. watching on your live.. get a grip
I'm watching too hahaha can we get shout outs!? 🤣

In all seriousness guys, all businesses are subject to critique (eg hotel reviews) and if you earn a living this way you as a business are also subject to critique. Soz, just the way it is

They’re not bothered about this guys, but yet they’ve made a whole live about it and captioned their video about it.. constantly talking about it but they’re not bothered

Don’t be in the public eye and all over social media if you can’t handle criticism. Maybe if they didn’t laugh at people because they was drunk making people feel uncomfortable, this thread wouldn’t be a thing..

Reactions: 5
They’re not bothered about this guys, but yet they’ve made a whole live about it and captioned their video about it.. constantly talking about it but they’re not bothered

Don’t be in the public eye and all over social media if you can’t handle criticism. Maybe if they didn’t laugh at people because they was drunk making people feel uncomfortable, this thread wouldn’t be a thing..
They must've been checking here for months waiting for a thread to be created about them - it's only 3 pages long and was only created last week 🤣 but yeah they're not bothered by it lmao

We've got a shout out from the mods hahahaha

Reactions: 4
Welcome to all the poppy & jay lovers, stick up for them all you like, it’s quite funny really.

Reactions: 1
It's very hypocritical to say we're all saddos and trolls on here but to then thank the tattle members who are defending them. The people they're thanking are still active tattle members commenting negatively on other people's threads

Reactions: 15
It's very hypocritical to say we're all saddos and trolls on here but to then thank the tattle members who are defending them. The people they're thanking are still active tattle members commenting negatively on other people's threads
Exactly, but as long as they kiss their backsides it’s okay 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.