Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good job she doesn't have a normal job. 'Poppy can you stack the shelves in aisle 5 please?' ' I cant today its my cycle day 1 I need to take it easy'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean...who has time to sit on a terrace in the morning, during the week, for "morning people watching & flapjack eating"? Poppy, of course.

Reactions: 2
If the companies house documents I found are definitely poppy and Sean’s then all I can say is I’m impressed that the most boring couple I know have managed to pull off 6 figures

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Poppy irrationally irritates the hell out of me because what does she actually do?? Yet she always seems to have these ads/sponsors which I don’t get because she is boring af and has no personality at all!

Reactions: 5
Poppy irrationally irritates the hell out of me because what does she actually do?? Yet she always seems to have these ads/sponsors which I don’t get because she is boring af and has no personality at all!
But she's an artist! Haven't you seen her prints, filters and the other tit she produces? 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does nothing.

For a second I thought her New instagram post was a pregnancy announcement.

She makes mountains of food for some sponsored Waitrose content and then presumably eats it and chucks the rest.

I dunno what kind of influencer Poppy is, as she gatekeeps all the products she uses in her GRWM.
She doesn't show what the products are, she doesn't list them or tag them and then she says "lmk if you want any specific product details" but doesn't reply to any of the comments with specific product questions.
I thought maybe she's trying to hype engagement or something, but her last GRWM post 3 weeks ago is the same, no details no replies etc.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t know how poppy sustains her ‘career’. She is so boring and shows no personality, and seems to think popping into her office to post out orders an achievement?

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t know how poppy sustains her ‘career’. She is so boring and shows no personality, and seems to think popping into her office to post out orders an achievement?
I assume that majority of her money comes from Alfie or he pays her to work for him in some way, otherwise she must just be surviving on sponsorships

Reactions: 3
This is truly one of the biggest mysteries to me ever. I have never understood how in the world she keeps anyone interested. If she was some sort of "it girl" I could see that but....

Reactions: 2
Poppy thread came up! Did she do something interesting?! No silly me lol 😂 if she wants more engagement she should do a post and tell her how she pays her mortgage! 💸

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed that her shop is “temporarily closed”? Not sure how long this has been and if I’m very late to the party

Has anyone noticed that her shop is “temporarily closed”? Not sure how long this has been and if I’m very late to the party
Maybe a month or two? She said they were taking a break but didn’t say much more. I also just realised I haven’t seen her post anything for ages (she certainly wasn’t missed). She can’t still be on her period.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was 'missing' her aswell. Will the pregnancy rumours finally be true?
There must be a reason why she's not posting about her busy days where she neede to eat and make one photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6