Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine reporting in to work that you have some pretty heavy life things, so see me when you see me. 🙄
Nobody cares, Poops.

Reactions: 4
Wonder what it is…. Alfie has been posting/living life as normal, as has Zoe, so can’t imagine it’s anything Deyes or Amanda and Nick related…

Reactions: 1
With the way she worded it you kind of can't help but wonder if it's baby/fertility related. I mean, she was talking about her cycle in January so maybe not, but if so I kind of don't blame her for being vague about it.

Reactions: 19
With the way she worded it you kind of can't help but wonder if it's baby/fertility related. I mean, she was talking about her cycle in January so maybe not, but if so I kind of don't blame her for being vague about it.
I also had this thought, don’t like to speculate this sort of thing but maybe they’re struggling or she’s had a miscarriage.

Reactions: 7
My first thought too. She said ‘we’ which suggests it’s related to her and Sean. It’s not something everyone wants to talk openly about (which I hate having been though two losses myself, one at 16 weeks which was the most devastating thing I’ve ever experienced…I advocate for taking the taboo out of babyloss but this isn’t about me right now…just an observation). It’s all speculation at this point but sounds like they are definitely struggling with something and they don’t owe us an explanation really. Maybe she will open up about whatever it is one day.

if it was would explain why she looked so dull and down and different in Zoe mothers day post
Very true.
I miscarried over last Mother’s Day weekend and it was the worst day (obviously any day is bad but it was a reminder of what I was losing)
I wouldn’t wish it on anyone so, if it is that, I hope she’s taken enough time to recover ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She seems very natural and loving with Ottie so if she is trying for a baby I hope she gets her wish.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really hope it’s not something to do with miscarriage, I’ve just had my third loss last month and i didn’t want to talk to anyone for ages so it would explain her silence and how unhappy she looked in Zoe’s Mother’s Day Post.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I really hope it’s not something to do with miscarriage, I’ve just had my third loss last month and i didn’t want to talk to anyone for ages so it would explain her silence and how unhappy she looked in Zoe’s Mother’s Day Post.
Which if it is the case makes Zoe’s whole Mother’s Day hoopla look so crass and insensitive and posting it all on insta to basically be ‘look how amazing I am - I’m a mother’ but honestly wouldn’t put it past Zoe.

Reactions: 8
I’m just glad she’s back to normal posting. I’ve missed her smug smirk, head tilts and Victorian dresses.

• Haha
Her and Sean live like a retired couple they are going to be SO bored by the time they are 65 🤦🏼‍♀️ why do none of the Sugg/ Dayes family ever go traveling anywhere?! I find it so strange I work full time and go on 3-5 holidays a year because we don’t have kids yet and have the funds and the time to. They have the ability to see the world and they just go to bleeping tkmaxx every week?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They literally seem to have the most boring life ever. She is either in that house, Zoe’s house, or Brighton. It’s not like she’s got working tying her down either!

You guys are so right. They are like a boring old married couple! The way she dresses has gone from bad to worse - she’s skipped dressing like her mum now dressing like a grandma who buys her clothes in a garden centre! I didn’t manage to get a picture of her full outfit as I really thought someone here would have already posted but I got a little snapshot! Wtf is this!! It’s one thing to wear baggy less revealing clothes but this is ridiculous 😂
518CB24E-5528-4464-AA4B-7160A197E51C.png

And no woman under 60 should have this many table cloths :

CF29E578-3821-42C5-B17D-F54EC36AAAD0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is a picture of the outfit in all its glory on Zoe’s thread! Think people forget this one is hear because poppy is so boring and offers nothing, but then neither does Zoe so it’s easy to confuse the two 😂

Reactions: 1