Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she live in one of Alfie's flats for years? I bet she didn't pay rent so saved for a big deposit.
That’s true. I think she or Alfie even said something about her not paying rent at the time…

Reactions: 2
No I don't think so. Maybe we could merge this into Poppy & Sean thread?
I just need to come and moan about his gym obsession at the moment. His form is SO SO horrendous and he’s trying to lift heavier weights than he can manage, throwing his back out in the process. That and it bugs me how he looks about 12 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is taking this week off FFS she has just got back from a weekend break lazy entitled woman!

I don't like to comment on weight but in Alfies vlog she does look preggo. That or lockdown weight gain like lots.

Reactions: 1
Didn't she live in one of Alfie's flats for years? I bet she didn't pay rent so saved for a big deposit.
honestly wouldn't surprize me if it was a birthday gift or something from Zalfie, or a donation somehow paid and owned by zoe and alfie.

Is she being serious with those “abstract” phone wallpapers she posted 🤡

Reactions: 4
Was just going to post this. Also did you see the new prints she's bringing out just a page of coloured lines with a word in the middle!

She should take the “up to” out of her brand name cause her stuff is tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Searched her thread for this. Wtf!! Screams of the Beckhams kid photo album he did. These relatives of "famous" people who have no talent posting/selling things that look absolutely tit. Why does nobody tell them!? My 8 year old could honestly do better. Just goes to show that if she wasn't Zoellas sis in law she would have nothing. Zero talent, zero charisma.

Do people actually buy her crap? jeez what kind of primary school drawings are these she is coming out with!

• Haha
She's very thick, isn't she? She makes "pa amb tumaca" and calls it a recipe and uses a whole head of garlic 😂😂😂😂 Poppy...a clove is enough.

She's very thick, isn't she? She makes "pa amb tumaca" and calls it a recipe and uses a whole head of garlic 😂😂😂😂 Poppy...a clove is enough.
I bet she’s one of those people who say “take the garlic they say in the recipe and multiply it by 900 NEVER ENOUGH GARLIC” … I love garlic but those comments clearly come from people who can’t cook . There is such thing as too much garlic - it can be quite firey if you add too much . Plus , not to mention , you stink 🤣

Reactions: 4
I did think her latest reel was an announcement before I clicked on it! 'Literally bursting', prints in what I thought was a nursery, and music with the word baby 😂

She’s posted a story today “cycle day 1 so slooooooww day for me” it’s like period is her full time job?! What the actual

• Haha