Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good job she doesn't have a normal job. 'Poppy can you stack the shelves in aisle 5 please?' ' I cant today its my cycle day 1 I need to take it easy'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean...who has time to sit on a terrace in the morning, during the week, for "morning people watching & flapjack eating"? Poppy, of course.

Reactions: 2
If the companies house documents I found are definitely poppy and Sean’s then all I can say is I’m impressed that the most boring couple I know have managed to pull off 6 figures

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Poppy irrationally irritates the hell out of me because what does she actually do?? Yet she always seems to have these ads/sponsors which I don’t get because she is boring af and has no personality at all!

Poppy irrationally irritates the hell out of me because what does she actually do?? Yet she always seems to have these ads/sponsors which I don’t get because she is boring af and has no personality at all!
But she's an artist! Haven't you seen her prints, filters and the other shit she produces? 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She does nothing.

For a second I thought her New instagram post was a pregnancy announcement.

Reactions: 4
She makes mountains of food for some sponsored Waitrose content and then presumably eats it and chucks the rest.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks