Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does no one else find it scary how similar Poppy tried to be to Zoe. From the hair colour n haircut to their clothes and style. It’s low-key weird you’d think it’s the same girlView attachment 926948

Might be looking to much into this but there’s only 7 stocking ... is it Zoe, Alfie, Ottie, Nick, Poppy Sean n Amanda ... does Zoe’s mum not get one n Joe or ? View attachment 926953
Worse still... Big Mand seemed to be wearing a matching coat too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooooh, she has a new design on her blog, I really like it. However, the full-size hi-res images still driving me mad.

Reactions: 1
Sunday night style fear? Take it easy on her first day back at work? Wtf she gets to wake up walk downstairs and start work in her own house when ever she wants give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sunday night style fear? Take it easy on her first day back at work? Wtf she gets to wake up walk downstairs and start work in her own house when ever she wants give me strength
I lvoe this 'take it easy' on your first day of work... when you literally have 2-3 hrs worth of work a week. OTher people are catching up from mountains of stuff left from the break, or health care workers taking it easy with the slam of covid

Reactions: 1
She's so boring and talentless. She pretends to be an artist or creative and she's only a girl with money and plenty free time

The poor love has had to log off for the day as shes got a hormonal headache. Well people with real jobs JUST GET THE FUCK ON WITH IT!

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks