Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so what the hell is she doing with her time and how is she making money 😂😂 life’s greatest mystery!

actually makes me think, at least her dopey brother attempts to “work”!

Reactions: 6
I didn't recognise Poppy on Zoe's grid, she looks so different to when I last saw her on YT. I am team pregnant, but only because when influencers mention their periods online I get skeptical 😂

Reactions: 8
Poppy on her own grid in February
679E77B3-6674-4B81-9B27-A4650B78F308.jpeg

vs Poppy on Zoes's grid today.
B0000EE7-DF5F-4F96-9EEF-726AB46B4D6A.jpeg

Dunno why she persists with the filters. She does not look like the person in the Feb photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really knows how to make herself look slimmer on pictures. But I think she's really pretty.

Reactions: 11
Is it possible her and Sean are on the rocks? I didn't see him in any of the Mother's Day photos from yesterday (though it's totally possible he went to see his own family... for once)

Reactions: 4
She really knows how to make herself look slimmer on pictures. But I think she's really pretty.
She is pretty. She definitely doesn't need the filters. I think she looks sad in Zoe's photo too. Doesn't seem herself, or something.

Reactions: 9
Is it possible her and Sean are on the rocks? I didn't see him in any of the Mother's Day photos from yesterday (though it's totally possible he went to see his own family... for once)
Might explain why she has disappeared for a while

Reactions: 2
I didn't recognise Poppy on Zoe's grid, she looks so different to when I last saw her on YT. I am team pregnant, but only because when influencers mention their periods online I get skeptical 😂
I’ve come here for the same reason!

Reactions: 1
He's in Zoes weekly photodump, dont think she would do that if he and Poppy had serious problems.

I bet she would. She is that much of a "mean girl"

She and Sean always had better chemistry.
100% Zoe would do this. She would also probably flirt with Sean in front of poppy even if they were having problems. Wouldn’t put it past her!

Reactions: 3
She’s posted a story today “cycle day 1 so slooooooww day for me” it’s like period is her full time job?! What the actual
Scrolled past this comment the other day and I know it’s a really old post but I have to disagree with you. As someone with endometriosis and severe PMS my period rules my life. You don’t know what’s going on for her. She does share her life online so should be open to criticism but periods are hard and anything denying that is so anti feminist in my books.

Scrolled past this comment the other day and I know it’s a really old post but I have to disagree with you. As someone with endometriosis and severe PMS my period rules my life. You don’t know what’s going on for her. She does share her life online so should be open to criticism but periods are hard and anything denying that is so anti feminist in my books.
I’m so sorry that you suffer from
Endo! You may be right, so I apologise as if that’s the case it shouldn’t be joked about. To be honest this thought hadn’t occurred to me. I’ve never seen her mention that she has endo - and she has a pretty large platform so it would be a good idea for her to do so and raise awareness about it, especially to what I assume is more of a younger following anyway who may recognise their symptoms in her and get help. Maybe she had shared it somewhere and in that case it makes more sense for her to mention her periods more often. And I know - she has no obligation to share with her followers everything about her life, but as with many influencers, that is literally how they get so rich, because they do share minute details about their lives.

And to add on that, I KNOW they are human and it is unfair to say they should share everything, but it’s kind of unfair that they can just disappear from online platforms for a few weeks/months, when the rest of the time they’re pretending they are these normal relatable people. There’s month after month of “ask me anything (and I’ll pick out the answers that build on my fictional online persona)!” and sharing everything they slap on their face and shove down their gob. And then suddenly they’re not so relatable and they’re gone for weeks. No doubt she will be back saying “sorry I haven’t posted in a while life got buuusssy with brunches and dog walks, but I’m back now and wanted to share a link to this M&S readymeal!”

Reactions: 1
not even Einstein himself can figure out how this girl has managed to stay relevant all these years

• Haha
She posted about pretty heavy life things has happend to her on instagram.

Reactions: 2