Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Untitled.png
Untitleds.png

I didn't realise how much weight she's put on until I saw her latest Insta story

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The way she does her captions, her abbreviations (what does she have against the word ‘very’ anyways), and generally speaks is like nails on a chalkboard.

The table still looks like 💩...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poppy doing a "spontaneous" H&M homeware haul really seals the deal that Zoe was up to something (probably undeclared) with all her H&M "autumnal" tit in her last vlog

Reactions: 6
I really dislike her. I blog, just for fun, and have a good command of grammar and syntax. Her blog reads like monkeys were typing it with their arses. But because she's Zoe's bum chum, she has thousands of views on her mediocre posts. I'm luck if I get a dozen readers. Maybe I should rock up to Zoe's mansion and makes friends with her. I do love autumn! :LOL:

• Haha
Oh my gosh, she's put on so much weight! She's probably really self-conscious at the moment because we know how teeny tiny Zo likes to brag. Haha, I can't wait to see all the sugar catch up to Zoe 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh, she's put on so much weight! She's probably really self-conscious at the moment because we know how teeny tiny Zo likes to brag. Haha, I can't wait to see all the sugar catch up to Zoe 😂
If only she had lots of free time and her brother had a personal gym in his garage she could use...oh wait.

• Haha

Yel

After 3 weeks of no blog posts, poppy is back!

Hard at work, just collating "budget" and high-end affiliate links with a paragraph of text. Of course she doesn't own any of them or actually used them to know what the quality is like 🤦‍♀️ Like ever just a reason for affiliate links and a blog post that takes minutes

Somone gift her a dictionary so she knows what budget means.

All of poppy's "series" are nothing more than affiliate links! What's all this we, does she not even write this junk anymore?

BUDGET VS HIGH END: THE FURNITURE EDITION
THIS BLOGPOST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS.
Welcome to a new series! Budget vs High End is going to leave all the browsing to us – an easy way to find some lovely new pieces without the faff of having to hunt down what you’re after… Whether you’re looking to be a bit spenny and shop for something more high end or whether you’re trying to find something as similar to a piece as possible for a lower cost… we’ve got ya covered!
We’re starting things off with furniture! These are some pieces I loveeeee & hope you do to!

newnewnew.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Hard at work, just collating "budget" and high-end affiliate links with a paragraph of text. Of course she doesn't own any of them or actually used them to know what the quality is like 🤦‍♀️ Like ever just a reason for affiliate links and a blog post that takes minutes

All of poppy's "series" are nothing more than affiliate links! What's all this we, does she not even write this junk anymore?

Welcome to a new series! Budget vs High End is going to leave all the browsing to us – an easy way to find some lovely new pieces without the faff of having to hunt down what you’re after… Whether you’re looking to be a bit spenny and shop for something more high end or whether you’re trying to find something as similar to a piece as possible for a lower cost… we’ve got ya covered!
We’re starting things off with furniture! These are some pieces I loveeeee & hope you do to!

View attachment 47006
Woah, £21 saving on that first table!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 47006
She is taking the bleeping piss. They aren’t budget options.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re all stupid, her idiot fella Sean trying to sell his car then decides he’s now keeping it cause he got greedy and wants more for it? What was point in that video?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’re all stupid, her idiot fella Sean trying to sell his car then decides he’s now keeping it cause he got greedy and wants more for it? What was point in that video?
No point in the video what so ever. He’s really boring.

Reactions: 2
I only skimmed through through the video, didn’t he try to sell it through WeBuyAnyCar.Com? If he did, he is absolutely right to keep the car and want more for it. That site is a complete joke and underpays for absolutely every car it ever buys. You never want to sell your car through them.

But I agree the video was pointless overall.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Sean made a whole video that one of those shark companies that target people in financial difficulties don't give a good deal? 😳

With well cutting edge content like that no wonder he's making the big money with all the brands gleam is hoodwinking to give influential Sean ads 😂

Reactions: 1