Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drinking at 11.30 on a Saturday morning, how very rebellious of her…oh wait I forgot she’s 29 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god she’s on the booze again, really is living the student lifestyle! Her poor liver

also that Sarah is annoying as tit so no doubt she will be on today’s stories

Reactions: 9
What is it with her and her tongue? Does she think she looks more attractive with it sticking out of her gob??

• Sick
Reactions: 6
You'd think she'd sort her hair out. I don't know why she won't use a salon in Edinburgh, her hairdresser is awful, the colour looks awful on her.

Reactions: 12
You'd think she'd sort her hair out. I don't know why she won't use a salon in Edinburgh, her hairdresser is awful, the colour looks awful on her.
Yeah and there’s so many good salons in Edinburgh 😂. There’s a great salon about 15 minutes walk from her flat. She’s so strange going back to Essex for her hair!

Reactions: 7
I thought she met him at his gig, I didn't raise it was at a corner shop, she's an odd one.
At 5am! After a night out! Yet expects people to believe she wasn’t interested in him but invited him into her place to ‘chat’ when she had work at 7am apparently…she acts so righteously and called out this guys weird behaviour but when you actually reflect on most things she says and does the contradictions are rife! I can’t cope with it!

Reactions: 16
I think it's funny she has went on a total bender this week. Why not 🤷‍♀️. It's fringe season and she doesn't have any major responsibility.

I also totally get the uber thing. Black taxis are like hens teeth, especially on a night out. I got an uber home last night too....although I've never vomited in one which is just an awful thing to do given they can't work rest of the night.

Reactions: 2
There is nothing wrong with poppy going out on an all week bender HOWEVER when one has had major life changing surgery only a year ago, one would think she would grow the actual f**k up and start taking your health seriously 🙃🙃 she is still morbidly obese

Reactions: 13
I think it’s great, she’s loving life and out every night. I would be too if I lived in Edinburgh and had no kids 😂 BUT what’s happened to her weight loss surgery… there’s another woman I follow, Charli something and she’s lost 10stone in just under a year. Yet, Poppy seems to be still size 24-26 and not doing much about it. Seems a waste!

Reactions: 5
Nights out drinking are obviously her thing, which is fair enough, but I don’t understand why she thinks they make interesting content. I don’t care what she gets up to while she’s pissed with her mates. Listening to people drunkenly rambling is just annoying when you’re sat watching it stone cold sober. Plus I just find adults who act like they’re being rebellious teenagers beyond tedious!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s recorded herself chatting about nothing while taking a piss. Her content is non existent and if nights out are what she’s resorted to then she needs to just get a proper job (more chance of her parents cutting the apron strings than that happening!)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.