Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s grim. She really thinks she’s hilarious and zany though.

It’s the fact she uses a dishwasher….what a lazy cow. She lives on her own???!!!!

Reactions: 8
She’s grim. She really thinks she’s hilarious and zany though.

It’s the fact she uses a dishwasher….what a lazy cow. She lives on her own???!!!!
For me it was the fact that she thinks everyone has a dishwasher. I can imagine her not washing any dishes and just letting it all pile up

Reactions: 7
Of course she's got a dishwasher. Her psoriasis would play up if she got her hands wet. Or break a nail. Come on now guys, this is princess Poppy we're talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I found really odd about the comedian story is that it was all about how weird this guy was acting, yes it was tit but what she did was far more peculiar. Bringing a guy back to her flat who she briefly met at a corner shop!? Then kisses him just because he asked her? Then proceeds to stalk him to his own gig and talk about it to her thousands of followers. So odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course she's got a dishwasher. Her psoriasis would play up if she got her hands wet. Or break a nail. Come on now guys, this is princess Poppy we're talking about.
For me it was the fact that she thinks everyone has a dishwasher. I can imagine her not washing any dishes and just letting it all pile up
She’s got a part time washing machine…. Her bf

• Haha
What I found really odd about the comedian story is that it was all about how weird this guy was acting, yes it was tit but what she did was far more peculiar. Bringing a guy back to her flat who she briefly met at a corner shop!? Then kisses him just because he asked her? Then proceeds to stalk him to his own gig and talk about it to her thousands of followers. So odd.
I thought she met him at his gig, I didn't raise it was at a corner shop, she's an odd one.

Reactions: 5
Ha, I’ve just screenshot that and come over here to post how sickening it is 🤮🤢
I can only assume it’s her brother, mother or ‘Cam’. I wouldn’t send a message like that to an account that I liked, never mind one I didn’t! Perhaps it’s still someone drunk from last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And this is why she continues to be an absolute moron on her SM....

The sat on the loo and panning down to her knickers and ever present snag tights was an all time low for her !

The fact she sees nothing wrong with it and finds it funny, that a 28 year old woman in order to get engagement from strangers online, will sit and urinate as she films herself chatting ... it's woeful really !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.