Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A2694C89-DDA4-44F3-B846-24F3F766CE9B.jpeg

I myself am a plus-size woman, 51yrs old & if my boobs looked like that I wouldn’t be posting pics on social media.
She’s 28 FFS!!!
By the time she gets to my age they’ll be dragging on the floor!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 724501
I myself am a plus-size woman, 51yrs old & if my boobs looked like that I wouldn’t be posting pics on social media.
She’s 28 FFS!!!
By the time she gets to my age they’ll be dragging on the floor!!!
And why on earth didn't she have a bra on anyway?? It's not like they are small and pert and she can get away without one! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like the selfish twit is going out again today, she's just had a covid test and doesn't know the results yet.

Reactions: 5
Her brother looks like he’s doubling in size recently. Almost like he’s eating what Poppy now can’t 🤪

Reactions: 5
I have to admit I'm not always wearing the bra- but I'm size 8 and I have small boobs (B cup), I had massive boobs when I was pregnant and there was no way to walk without the bra 🙊

HALF days... 😊
Wow how isn't she bored of not doing anything productive?

Her brother looks like he’s doubling in size recently. Almost like he’s eating what Poppy now can’t 🤪
I thought their parents are massively overweight too but surprisingly they are not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have to admit I'm not always wearing the bra- but I'm size 8 and I have small boobs (B cup), I had massive boobs when I was pregnant and there was no way to walk without the bra 🙊

Wow how isn't she bored of not doing anything productive?

I thought their parents are massively overweight too but surprisingly they are not.
No, they’re not. And they were both very slim when they were younger. Poppy and Ben have been big since they were babies, based on pics their mum has shared.

Reactions: 3
She's pissed me right off with her galavanting about after having a covid test yesterday. Surely she hasn't got the results back yet and could be spreading it about Edinburgh.

Reactions: 4
Ok you can only get a PCR test done through the gov website if you have symptoms. If she hasn't....then she's lied to get one ....and if she has.....wtf...
Actually in Edinburgh you can get them sympton free as they are trying to monitor folk without symptoms. She went to Assembly rooms which is one of the five community walk ups on this week for community monitoring. You go just to check, they want us all testing regularly so I don't think she went because of symptoms but just because she can

Attachments

Last edited:
Not sure if it’s the same everywhere but I’ve had 2 PCR tests and have had the results first thing the next morning. She’s still a dick though

Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s the same everywhere but I’ve had 2 PCR tests and have had the results first thing the next morning. She’s still a dick though
Yeah she will likely have results by now... and It wasn't a sympton center she went to so don't think she thinks she has covid

Reactions: 1
Could have called this, novelty of working has definitely disappeared for Princess Poppy. Genuinely was surprised when she posted "slicked back" earlier as I assumed she was heading to work but I had been waiting all morning on the "urgh guys, I feel so bad but I've woken up just feeling so rough, its probably nothing but with me being around so many people I really shouldn't go in to work....."
What is her job?

She works in a Satchel shop 2 days a week
Wow, that private education paid off 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.