Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Observations...

So she's taken a covid test but still gone into work ? Why ?

She's died her hair dark brown ? Why ?
She's been reading here and is discussing her South ward pointing tits ! We are not blind! No need to show us ...again !

And a miracle has happened ...her psoriasis has magically vanished from her arms !!! ....oh wait silly me ! She's using the filter again that also makes her stones slimmer!

She's such a pointless dull fake!
A recent prospective study indicated that obesity and high abdominal fat mass doubled the risk of psoriasis . These studies suggest that preventing weight gain, promoting maintenance of a normal body weight, and reduction of body mass may reduce incidence of psoriasis.
Sadly obesity affects our bodies in so many aspects

Did she ever mention she want a children in future?

Gosh! Have you seen in how many places she was eating/drinking? Is it her whole life focused on food only? That's my impression.
So sad, she is a young woman and for sure she is struggling already with back/hips/joints pain due to her extreme weight :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Was it not long ago that Poppy, had a rant about people going on about others sharing partners and how she wasn’t going to do it as it’s not her thing… 🤔 Well, that changed quickly!
Sorry - edit to crop the photo 🤦🏼‍♀️
Mate she said she would stop talking about her boyfriend (did you know she had one??) four weeks ago and she’s never shut up. I mean each to their own but I wouldn’t be going on about being his gf he’s not a looker 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mate she said she would stop talking about her boyfriend (did you know she had one??) four weeks ago and she’s never shut up. I mean each to their own but I wouldn’t be going on about being his gf he’s not a looker 🙈
My impression is she treat him as her trophy- I don't know how long she was single?but it seems for a good while and he is the first one in a long time who want to be in relationship with her.

Reactions: 4
Agreed!
Also, your profile pic is hilarious 🙌🏼

I'm sickening and embarrassing, Im highly aware-tell someone that cares mate" she is not very nice with her followers. Isn't she ?

Reactions: 6
Agreed!
Also, your profile pic is hilarious 🙌🏼
witch your profile pic is my famous screenshot I got of her, you are welcome 😂😘

I think it’s so weird she has an Essex appreciation post of him. They’ve been together what three months? I figure he’s as desperate as her to even bother travelling that long and that much in such a new relationship.

Reactions: 4
Was it not long ago that Poppy, had a rant about people going on about others sharing partners and how she wasn’t going to do it as it’s not her thing… 🤔 Well, that changed quickly!
Sorry - edit to crop the photo 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s so grateful for whatever scraps are thrown her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably knows he isn’t a looker but if he wines and dines her, spoils her, she ain’t arsed.
Reckon she’s using only him to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s so grateful for whatever scraps are thrown her way.
Do you know how long she was single?
Must be a long time so she acting like teenager, now when she finally found someone.

She probably knows he isn’t a looker but if he wines and dines her, spoils her, she ain’t arsed.
Reckon she’s using only him to be honest
Probably there wasn't better looking guys who fancied dating her?

Reactions: 1
State of the bleeping brother… good lord! Wonder if he’s had a nice open door tit in the flat yet, sure Poppy’s BF will love it! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’ve always been on the fence about poppy, she’s never really done anything to offend me too much. But has she really sat for 5 hours getting a tattoo, travelled back to Edinburgh stopping in services at least once, and gone to work with the public all when she has covid symptoms?! What a selfish twit

Reactions: 12
View attachment 723917

Absolute pure greed...they are both
I would feed my family of 5 with this food easily 🙊

I’ve always been on the fence about poppy, she’s never really done anything to offend me too much. But has she really sat for 5 hours getting a tattoo, travelled back to Edinburgh stopping in services at least once, and gone to work with the public all when she has covid symptoms?! What a selfish twit
Where is she working?

Reactions: 2
The first thing I thought was "That's a lot of food" then I saw the polystyrene tubs ans figured they were taking some home ... but even then I cannot understand why you have to be so extreme. The expense alone. But reheated food at home isnt the same, it all ends up just tasting worse than the stuff you could have just made fresh yourself.
Its all just show, show, show with her and its just vulgar

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.