Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress certainly isn’t to my taste, and I could guarantee that we will never see her wearing it again! Also, her shoes are too small, guessing that she borrowed them from her mum? 😂 I know it’s not her fault, but her feet really put me on edge 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Also note that pesky arm that’s strategically placed to cover up her stomach - but she’s so Body Positive 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The dress certainly isn’t to my taste, and I could guarantee that we will never see her wearing it again! Also, her shoes are too small, guessing that she borrowed them from her mum? 😂 I know it’s not her fault, but her feet really put me on edge 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Also note that pesky arm that’s strategically placed to cover up her stomach - but she’s so Body Positive 🙄😴
Her feet make me very uneasy, I’ve said it before, her big toe needs a shoe all to themselves! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Noticed PR product on the dress... is she next for a collection I wonder?
I hope not, she's far worse than Jess and a collection will only make her into an even bigger twit

I think that's the first time I've actually noticed her feet, absolutely rank!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If we listen, we’ll hear that dress ripping if she attempts to sit down in it! It looks like something Laura would wear, whilst claiming she could’ve sized down!

• Haha
All she does is moan, I feel like I've wasted minutes of my life watching her stories. I'm also annoyed because I had to put the sound on, due to her captions not working and I dislike her whiney voice.

Husband just said "what the fk are you watching ? Is that some annoying burd just moaning away to herself ? Why are you watching that ?" 😂
Had to lol at the Catalytic Convertor cleaner, probably do her insides the world of good, she may make a shot or two of it for her friend Jess. Was half expecting Popps to say "Obviously I couldn't drink the whole bottle, I just had a couple of slurps and gave the rest to my booooyyyffrrriiieeeennnd

• Haha
  • Heart
She is a greedy witch! Went in for lunch and it costs £15- if you weren’t that greedy and just had a sandwich it would have cost you £3.50 max with water! She really is repulsive and so greedy

The whiny voice and the constant moaning over nothing...blergh 😫
People straving in this world and she's buying food and drink for the sake of it. You're not telling me she couldn't manage a few licks of an ice cream the other day but she can now troff through all that. Gluttonous...thats the word that springs to mind when I think of her

Reactions: 7
Do we think she’s been crying because she went for a WLS check up and they’ve told her it’s failed or is failing?!

She is a greedy witch! Went in for lunch and it costs £15- if you weren’t that greedy and just had a sandwich it would have cost you £3.50 max with water! She really is repulsive and so greedy
There was also a full days calories in that junk!

£5 for some cut up fruit 😂😂 Get a rice box from KFC for that. Maybe I’m abnormal but if I’m going on a 7 hour journey I’d go and buy things for said journey before we set off. Her parents spoil her enough I’m surprised her mum didn’t pack her a 6 course meal for the ride. She’s a joke.

Cannot stand this complaining! Woe is me, I’m driving back to Edinburgh. No one made you go to Essex, no one made you move to Edinburgh. No one made you spend £15 in waitrose. No one made you buy those drinks. Grow up!

Also, side note, I know people have tits of all different shapes and sizes, but I’m also 28 and have fairly big boobs and they are nowhere near my elbows (yet!) but seeing what she’s buying for herself, I’m not surprised at all that she looks the way she does. I have PCOS and struggle with my weight but I simply just do not eat as much as poppy, simple!

Reactions: 14
£5 for some cut up fruit 😂😂 Get a rice box from KFC for that. Maybe I’m abnormal but if I’m going on a 7 hour journey I’d go and buy things for said journey before we set off. Her parents spoil her enough I’m surprised her mum didn’t pack her a 6 course meal for the ride. She’s a joke.
Also who is she kidding with "I got 2 drinks for the 7 hour drive"
If she had to stop to pee after 20 minutes of leaving the house (surely the last thing you do is pee before you leave ??) Then surely she will be stopping at services again and could (and will) get another freshly prepared drink. She got those 2 drinks to hoover down there and then. Who drinks all that ?? The quantity and the price ??
She stopped for lunch and spent £20 ?! On her own ?! And it sounds like she is already making excuses for not being in work tomorrow although I don't see how driving on a busy road now means she cant work tomorrow ??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.