Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I see Poppy's boyfriend, did you hear me, I said BOYFRIEND, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND, I just can't get Brian Posehn out of my headšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thatā€™s how I see him too, he doesnā€™t seem the type to get female attention so theyā€™re probably well suited in that sense, both desperate to let everyone know theyā€™re in a relationship. I get everyone has a type but I donā€™t understand the fascination in recent years where women are attracted to chubby guys with beards, just gives off creepy vibes.

But what do I know, Iā€™m a cougar that enjoys men of the younger variety that probably arenā€™t old enough to grow facial hair šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
I mean I'd say this - "enjoys men of the younger variety that probably arenā€™t old enough to grow facial hair" is a tad creepier than a fat, bald guy with a beard šŸ™„.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My first thread title. Feeling a bit emotional guys. I would like to thank God....and my mum
It looked so good in caps but I realised as soon as I done it that it would have to be changed down. Luckily the mods got to it and didn't just delete it as it is epic šŸ™ŒšŸ»

Apologies if this has been mentioned before butā€¦ have you noticed how she removed the ā€œtragic dating storiesā€ from her bio? I guess Iā€™m happy for her but I still canā€™t stop laughing at the constant mention of her having a BOYFRIEND!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her legs are awful. She has lymphodema all caused by the trauma to her vessels by her weight. And she continues to abuse weight loss surgery. A total failure!

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve not watched the haul yet, but she annoyed me with the ā€˜hooligan menā€™ comment, just because they are singing football chants and going to watch the footie. Poppy is a spoilt middle class snob!

Reactions: 14
I get having a type - my type is a "bad boy," and always has been (Charlie Hunam as Jax Teller, Idris Elba as Luther, Tom Hardy in Warrior or as Mad Max, Cillian Murphy as Thomas Shelby etc).
I also like musicians from the emo/pop punk scene.

My husband falls in to neither of those looks. I was attracted to him definitely but his being, beyond his physical appearance, is what I fell head over heels for.

My point being that people have types who they are instantly attracted too, such as Poppy saying she thinks X,Y,Z is attractive, but that isn't the only look they can fall for and if Archie isn't a "bad boy with tattoos and scars" then it shouldn't be an issue.

I do take issue with her saying that she has one particular type when both her relationships disagree with that.

Reactions: 7
Didn't she just do a ' I need summer dresses ' haul from yours clothing to the tune of Ā£400 last week ??

Would be far more honest if she just said ' I need cash, I'm gonna pretend I like all these items, affiliate link the lot before I send the whole lot back for a full refund, so if all you suckers that blindly follow me and buy into my bullshit lies wouldn't mind swiping up and buying lots so I can continue sitting on my lazy misshapen arse eating cheese whilst you all fund my bone idle existence...thanks hun "

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As if sheā€™s a 22, Iā€™d like to see the labels

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if sheā€™s a 22, Iā€™d like to see the labels
And the one not shirred tent like dress with actual buttons that was apparently a size 22 was too small! She's clearly not a size 22 !

And that very short gingham skirt...God help anyone who happens to be behind her if she bends over...Poppy Hun you might want to rethink that one !

Iā€™ve not watched the haul yet, but she annoyed me with the ā€˜hooligan menā€™ comment, just because they are singing football chants and going to watch the footie. Poppy is a spoilt middle class snob!
To be fair the hearts and Celtic fans have been fighting so sheā€™s pretty accurate

• Haha
I dont quite understand how she can buy a dress in a size 22 but also buy a top in a size 24/26.. it doesnt make sense.. well not to me anyway :LOL:

Reactions: 3
She started the haul by saying everything was a size 22, but then said she was wearing stuff in a 24, 26/28...
She's so full of tit.

To be fair the hearts and Celtic fans have been fighting so sheā€™s pretty accurate
Fair enough, but she was slagging them off for singing. It was the way she said it, like all football fans are hooligans. I felt like she was looking down on football fans, like it's beneath her, too working class and rough for her. It made her sound like a twit!

Reactions: 4
Her legs are awful. She has lymphodema all caused by the trauma to her vessels by her weight. And she continues to abuse weight loss surgery. A total failure!
It doesn't look like lymphedema to me as ive never know anyone to have it just above the knee.

I just think her body is a very strange shape as she isn't exercising and her weight loss seems to be all above her tummy with her thighs and tummy clinging on to fat

It doesn't look like lymphedema to me as ive never know anyone to have it just above the knee.

I just think her body is a very strange shape as she isn't exercising and her weight loss seems to be all above her tummy with her thighs and tummy clinging on to fat
Yes it's not lymphedema, it's fat deposits. She carries her fat in upper limbs not lower

Is her BoYfRiEnD some sort of feeder? šŸ˜³ that's just not a normal amount of food for brunch especially for someone post gastric bypass.

I just dont buy that she has a few bites of each thing just for flavour. She's scranning the lot isn't she. You would get bored of being wasteful if you were throwing plates and plates of food after every meal

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.