Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her BoYfRiEnD some sort of feeder? šŸ˜³ that's just not a normal amount of food for brunch especially for someone post gastric bypass.

I just dont buy that she has a few bites of each thing just for flavour. She's scranning the lot isn't she. You would get bored of being wasteful if you were throwing plates and plates of food after every meal
Why does anyone need three breakfasts? Why does she need French toast and bacon, fruit and granola and cured meats and cheeses? The level of greed is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is her BoYfRiEnD some sort of feeder? šŸ˜³ that's just not a normal amount of food for brunch especially for someone post gastric bypass.

I just dont buy that she has a few bites of each thing just for flavour. She's scranning the lot isn't she. You would get bored of being wasteful if you were throwing plates and plates of food after every meal
Have you seen him? I am sure he can eat both shares.

Why does anyone need three breakfasts? Why does she need French toast and bacon, fruit and granola and cured meats and cheeses? The level of greed is ridiculous.
It's not a simple breakfast please. It's a (pretentious) "brunch" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you seen him? I am sure he can eat both shares.

Yes, pretentious, she is so pretentious, sounds like he is as well.

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s probably the sort of stuff they serve up in that fancy hotel he works at. I get the impression she likes to think of herself as a bit of a ā€˜foodieā€™ so sheā€™ll be lapping it right up. I think itā€™s a pretentious load of bollocks put together for Instagram, & so wasteful if itā€™s not all being eaten.

Reactions: 11
First time poster!

I think it may actually work out between them because they are both desperate for a relationship. I actually think Poppy was resistant to share him at first because I think she knows heā€™s not the best looking and possibly expected herself to meet some gorgeous guy with an amazing career because she think so much of herself. The fact her post has been well received will validate things for her and she will get even worse and more annoying.

I would say they are dating on their own level. Poppy seems to have illusions of grandeur of herself however, she has perhaps realised her size, her loose skin and her psoriasis means she is not going to appeal to many people because dating is so shallow now. I think most people would automatically reject her. Which is awful and a reflection in society I guess! I think both of them have grasped each other with both hands because their confidence has probably taken a bashing with rejection dating online.

I canā€™t even imagine what she would be like if they split but think he seems just as needy and desperate as she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm lucky if my husband gets the hint I want a maccy ds breakfast so fair play to him but I still don't understand the effort and time when she's had wls. Grab breakfast on the go and have a nice Sunday morning walk together

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why even prepare all that food if thereā€™s no intention to finish it all? If she can only have a ā€œfew bitesā€, why have a literal smorgasbord of stuff to choose from?

Itā€™s interesting to me that she hasnā€™t spoken recently about any of the so-called reasons as to why she had WLS. For example, ā€˜Iā€™ve had less hip painā€™ etc. Itā€™s almost like it was for superficial purposes only...

Reactions: 10
Why even prepare all that food if thereā€™s no intention to finish it all? If she can only have a ā€œfew bitesā€, why have a literal smorgasbord of stuff to choose from?

Itā€™s interesting to me that she hasnā€™t spoken recently about any of the so-called reasons as to why she had WLS. For example, ā€˜Iā€™ve had less hip painā€™ etc. Itā€™s almost like it was for superficial purposes only...
Donā€™t you know? SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND NOW! Nothing else matters

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just spied on the boyfriends Facebook and he still has tons of photos with his exšŸ˜‚šŸ‘€

Also heā€™s hardly the ā€œtattooed rough scar on his faceā€ man sheā€™s always been getting herself moist over

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time poster!

I think it may actually work out between them because they are both desperate for a relationship. I actually think Poppy was resistant to share him at first because I think she knows heā€™s not the best looking and possibly expected herself to meet some gorgeous guy with an amazing career because she think so much of herself. The fact her post has been well received will validate things for her and she will get even worse and more annoying.

I would say they are dating on their own level. Poppy seems to have illusions of grandeur of herself however, she has perhaps realised her size, her loose skin and her psoriasis means she is not going to appeal to many people because dating is so shallow now. I think most people would automatically reject her. Which is awful and a reflection in society I guess! I think both of them have grasped each other with both hands because their confidence has probably taken a bashing with rejection dating online.

I canā€™t even imagine what she would be like if they split but think he seems just as needy and desperate as she is!
I agree with soo much about what you have written here...both seem to be able to look past the obvious issues that they both have physically especially him where she is concerned and are apparently happy to have settled to a relationship that seems to revolve around getting drunk and eating! Personally I find it a bit sad that she has settled for the first bloke to come along but she has reeked of desperation to be in a relationship for a long time now. I'm sure as long as he keeps feeding her she will continue to be happy !!

Reactions: 6
Poppy has actually mentioned a few times that she has PCOS. It's very hard to loose weight with PCOS but very easy to put weight on. It can also cause lots of other symptoms. She doesnt talk about having PCOS alot, but maybe that's why she had the WLS. I have PCOS myself and it's taken my a very long time to loose weight but I dont drink or eat as much as what poppy does.. if shes not carefull she will put on that weight back on again

Reactions: 4
The amount of food this morning and this evening is wow and I'm a professional fatty

• Haha
Even if she does just have a few bites of whatever, why order/make these massive plates of food? Why not get a half portion or something? It's so wasteful, everything is in excess with her. Alcohol, clothes, food.. She doesn't know how to do things in moderation.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It seems Poppy has serious issues with food. I would go as far to say she is abusing her body with food and alcohol! What a shame she has the money (parents) and resources (WLS aftercare) on hand to actually fix these issues and chooses not to.

Having a boyfriend is not going to fix you Poppy! You need to take accountability for yourself!

And the one not shirred tent like dress with actual buttons that was apparently a size 22 was too small! She's clearly not a size 22 !

And that very short gingham skirt...God help anyone who happens to be behind her if she bends over...Poppy Hun you might want to rethink that one !
If sheā€™d stop pulling the skirts up round her neck maybe it wouldnā€™t be as short!! šŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.