Poppy Adams #6 Catfishing and flashing but still hasn't had a bashing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the fact those are a size 28 jeans and they fit her...that's the answer to that question ! 10 months after a 2nd WLS and still fitting into size 28 clothes! Wow !
I think she was clearly a 32/34 before surgery. She always said around a 28 but clearly was struggling to get into those clothes or said she was sizing up.

she’s definitely lost quite a bit of weight now. But the fact she’s fucked her body up and has been left with all that loose skin speaks volumes about how she’s dicked around with her health.
I would also rather she came out and said the reason she feels so much better is because of weight loss rather than preaching to the bopo movement. It’s no real surprise that a super morbidly obese woman feels light years better now she’s lost weight and rather than preaching that you can be beautiful at any size, rather preach the sentiment that it’s ok to be fat and want to do something about it - doesn’t mean your fat phobic!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is fooling herself and bullshitting her followers again. You have to fix your head first, it’s just a huge coincidence she only started feeling better about herself once she started losing weight?! No, her confidence came when she started losing weight and being able to buy clothes she liked. Any woman will tell you, even if they lose a few pounds, that it makes them feel so much better and confident. It’s just total bull, if she was a size 30 still she would not be saying she is in a better place mentally!
We obviously know some people have eating disorders and that’s a completely different thing.

View attachment 590238

Now I'm like... Has she lost weight!? It's so confusing.
She has definitely lost weight, a significant amount. If you look at older pictures she was much bigger.

Well the fact those are a size 28 jeans and they fit her...that's the answer to that question ! 10 months after a 2nd WLS and still fitting into size 28 clothes! Wow !
She seems much smaller up top, with her loose skin and big legs she will be wearing the bigger sizes there for a good while. Perhaps only surgery will change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she looks bigger because her belly / leg fat has nowhere to go.. shes 100% lost weight, but if she'd exercised more, im thinking that skin / excess weight wouldn't hang so bad that it still makes her look so big!

Reactions: 7
I think she looks bigger because her belly / leg fat has nowhere to go.. shes 100% lost weight, but if she'd exercised more, im thinking that skin / excess weight wouldn't hang so bad that it still makes her look so big!
She looks exactly the same as Whatlauraloves and she's been that shape for years.

Reactions: 2
In reality she has likely lost stones.....maybe 5 or 6. To be fair people starting as big as she was may have lost 10 stone in the same time and many friends have. But I genuinely think she has lost more than we think but the loose skin and fat deposits give a distorted view.

I could swear her flat mate was in her girls night photos in malones the other night but she has made no mention of her being back.... although she might have used her Dyson hair wrap today

Reactions: 5
In reality she has likely lost stones.....maybe 5 or 6. To be fair people starting as big as she was may have lost 10 stone in the same time and many friends have. But I genuinely think she has lost more than we think but the loose skin and fat deposits give a distorted view.

I could swear her flat mate was in her girls night photos in malones the other night but she has made no mention of her being back.... although she might have used her Dyson hair wrap today
Milly has been back in Edinburgh for months. She came back from Essex by herself and has (presumably!) been living with her boyfriend the majority of the time. I don’t think it’ll be long before she gives up the flat to live permanently with her boyfriend. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
All the 'shall I keep or sell' posts are so self-indulgent. It's clear that she has lost some weight now but she's only trying on clothes that seem to fit her now- clearly trying to highlight to everyone her 'achievements'. Where are all the clothes that she wore whilst pushing a size 30? Why does she even have these clothes that are skin tight on her now after weight loss surgery a year ago! Everything Poppy does, she does for external validation and I find it increasingly pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All the 'shall I keep or sell' posts are so self-indulgent. It's clear that she has lost some weight now but she's only trying on clothes that seem to fit her now- clearly trying to highlight to everyone her 'achievements'. Where are all the clothes that she wore whilst pushing a size 30? Why does she even have these clothes that are skin tight on her now after weight loss surgery a year ago! Everything Poppy does, she does for external validation and I find it increasingly pathetic.
Glad it wasn't just me that found everything about her ' try on ' odd last night!

All the clothes she 'tried' were from pre surgery and whilst some were loose, the majority seemed to still fit her but were no longer like a 2nd skin ! The fact that they were probably all size 28 / 30 + still shows that whilst she has lost some weight she really hasn't lost anywhere near what she is giving the illusion of !

Reactions: 7
When she said you’ve got to fix your mind first not just lose weight 🥴 like someone else said she’s only feeling good because she’s lost so much weight due to WLS... which is fine, good for her but don’t preach about it

Reactions: 13
Milly has been back in Edinburgh for months. She came back from Essex by herself and has (presumably!) been living with her boyfriend the majority of the time. I don’t think it’ll be long before she gives up the flat to live permanently with her boyfriend. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if she's moved already moved out. I can't wait for her to move out, Poppy will hate it. I can imagine her making Milly feel guilty for moving out.

I wonder if she's moved already moved out. I can't wait for her to move out, Poppy will hate it. I can imagine her making Milly feel guilty for moving out.
She strikes me as the kind of friend who will spit the dummy that her friend is growing up and forging a life for herself while Poppy is still crying over her tinder profile to strangers online. They’ve been friends since childhood but the drifting apart will begin because there’s only so much you can put up with someone childish when you’re being a bleeping adult.

I wonder if Millie has moved out and this is what forced Poppy to get a job.

On a side note I've just watched those stories and a few things I noticed:

1. When she tried on the jacket she panned to her coat rack and apparently that was all her jackets. It looks by the front door. Where is Millie's stuff?
2. She is contradictory about the black dress she gets emotional about. She got it, loved it and felt great in it then got too big and is now happy it fits again. So why does the follow up picture then say she was self conscious all night, if she loved it and felt great?
3. WHY THE duck IS SHE SO OUT OF BREATH FROM TYRING ON CLOTHES!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The clothes thing is just a money making exercise. She’s doing the try on to gauge interest in what will or won’t sell.
Though I cannot get my head around that there are people who want to buy her old clothes.

Reactions: 9
The clothes thing is just a money making exercise. She’s doing the try on to gauge interest in what will or won’t sell.
Though I cannot get my head around that there are people who want to buy her old clothes.
And how many of those clothes were freebies and she's already made money from via Affiliate links.

Why not just find a charity that needs clothes for plus size women ? That would be the decent thing to do especially as she clearly doesn't need the money! I'm sure someone mentioned a charity on Jess thread that is crying out for plus size clothes ?

Reactions: 11
When any influencer sells clothes they have been gifted or paid to wear it actually makes me cringe so much. How absolutely selfish

Reactions: 15
She strikes me as the kind of friend who will spit the dummy that her friend is growing up and forging a life for herself while Poppy is still crying over her tinder profile to strangers online. They’ve been friends since childhood but the drifting apart will begin because there’s only so much you can put up with someone childish when you’re being a bleeping adult.
I can see that happening. I've never seen her show Millie's boyfriend. I thought that maybe he doesn't want to be on her Instagram, or they don't get on, I'm thinking it's the latter one.

Reactions: 1
I’m going to Edinburgh next weekend (mr Doja’s belated bday) 🧐🤔 maybe I will have a look out in these bars for her and report back to you tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Milly has moved out. I reckon she'll have one of her "besties" moving in with her soon. Either that one that came back with her (Nina?) And she came to see what Edinburgh life was like, or the Scottish one she's friends with

Reactions: 3
I feel waaaaaay behind here. So she works? What kind of job does she manage to do if trying on clothes appears to be a cardio-class for her? (Makes note to drop a line to Les Mills as this for a possible new class).

• Haha
I feel waaaaaay behind here. So she works? What kind of job does she manage to do if trying on clothes appears to be a cardio-class for her? (Makes note to drop a line to Les Mills as this for a possible new class).
She’s recently got a new part time job (I think she said two days a week). I don’t think she’s started yet though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.