Poppy Adams #6 Catfishing and flashing but still hasn't had a bashing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine the disappointment of men who are not into big girls if she put those kind of photos in dating apps.

How many hours/days has she trained in front of the mirror or camera to find the "flattering" poses?šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
This must be edited because I feel I'm massive compared to her here.
I wondered this. I asked my boyfriend what size he thought she was and he said a 16 - it was only when I showed him a photo of her from the side he realised she wasnā€™t!

I know weight isnā€™t everything, and maybe itā€™s just my insecurities, but Iā€™ve struggled with my weight my whole life. I went from a 24 to a 10 and now Iā€™m a 16. I think it would make people who genuinely are her size (I know I would have felt like this when I was a 24, nearly a 26) feel completely unattractive when people pretend theyā€™re smaller than they are. Just be the size you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
il be honest....I do love a bit of chicken on my hot wing

beauty is beautiful whatever the size

I wondered this. I asked my boyfriend what size he thought she was and he said a 16 - it was only when I showed him a photo of her from the side he realised she wasnā€™t!

I know weight isnā€™t everything, and maybe itā€™s just my insecurities, but Iā€™ve struggled with my weight my whole life. I went from a 24 to a 10 and now Iā€™m a 16. I think it would make people who genuinely are her size (I know I would have felt like this when I was a 24, nearly a 26) feel completely unattractive when people pretend theyā€™re smaller than they are. Just be the size you are.

Reactions: 5

I donā€™t think itā€™s about the amount of chicken on the wing, itā€™s more the misrepresentation of the size of the portion on the menu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

And thatā€™s the thing...it is. So why is Poppy who is clearly not a size 14/16 trying to make herself look that way? Accept yourself for the size you are -
Especially if you have a public platform and therefore make bigger women feel even bigger.

Reactions: 9
yeah but goes into the self confidence thing of seeing a photo....ā€™ oh no too big need to editā€™

And thatā€™s the thing...it is. So why is Poppy who is clearly not a size 14/16 trying to make herself look that way? Accept yourself for the size you are -
Especially if you have a public platform and therefore make bigger women feel even bigger.

Reactions: 2
The fact that she spouts all this body positive bullshit, should mean that she shows unedited photos of her self. I just think sheā€™s cashing in on the whole bopo thing.

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s always been a body catfish. A few years ago she done a campaign for Yours (or another PS brand) and all the comments on the insta page were along the lines of ā€œit would be better if you used actual plus size models - this person is a basic 12/14 sizeā€ and the brand and poppy had to reply to all the comments a la ā€œPoppy wears a size 24/26!ā€ ! šŸ¤£

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 590238

Now I'm like... Has she lost weight!? It's so confusing.
So after seeing these stories, I have a theory. She's definitely lost weight but she has a huge amount of excess skin. You can see it when she pulls at the waistband of those jeans. That's why she appears thinner than she is. Her skin has lost volume because the fat beneath it has gone and it has no elasticity left so it just hangs hence the thigh roll above her knee and her stomach. Her face and shoulders look thin because her skin is more taught their so she looks thinner from the tits up
I reckon she'll have a tummy tuck soon

Reactions: 13
It baffles me that she still doesn't acknowledge that losing weight is the reason she is suddenly Miss Confident.

If it was all about fixing her mind why didn't she do it 10 months ago before undergoing irreversible surgery for the 2nd time. She just comes across as soo full of tit !

And that dress that she is pretending to cry over is hideous ! She's dresses 20 years older than her age! It's grim !;

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It baffles me that she still doesn't acknowledge that losing weight is the reason she is suddenly Miss Confident.

If it was all about fixing her mind why didn't she do it 10 months ago before undergoing irreversible surgery for the 2nd time. She just comes across as soo full of tit !

And that dress that she is pretending to cry over is hideous ! She's dresses 20 years older than her age! It's grim !;
Iā€™m in my 40s and think that dress looks frumpy

Sheā€™s always been a body catfish. A few years ago she done a campaign for Yours (or another PS brand) and all the comments on the insta page were along the lines of ā€œit would be better if you used actual plus size models - this person is a basic 12/14 sizeā€ and the brand and poppy had to reply to all the comments a la ā€œPoppy wears a size 24/26!ā€ ! šŸ¤£
So confusing. She either looks a 16 or a 28 there is no inbetween šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really wanna know how she can afford a flat in Edinburgh by herself and work 2 days a week?

I know these instagrammers can make a small fortune but CHRIST, think this annoys me the most!
Shes got a spending issue with the amount of clothes she owns too!!!

So after seeing these stories, I have a theory. She's definitely lost weight but she has a huge amount of excess skin. You can see it when she pulls at the waistband of those jeans. That's why she appears thinner than she is. Her skin has lost volume because the fat beneath it has gone and it has no elasticity left so it just hangs hence the thigh roll above her knee and her stomach. Her face and shoulders look thin because her skin is more taught their so she looks thinner from the tits up
I reckon she'll have a tummy tuck soon
I noticed the loose skin on her upper arms too in that picture of her standing on the rocks the other day. I wonder if her skin would've been as less saggy if she had exercised more? You can guarantee that her Mummy and Daddy will pay for loose skin removal!

Reactions: 2
I really wanna know how she can afford a flat in Edinburgh by herself and work 2 days a week?

I know these instagrammers can make a small fortune but CHRIST, think this annoys me the most!
Shes got a spending issue with the amount of clothes she owns too!!!
Bank of Mum and Dad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.