Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how she financially survives? She hasn’t had a job in over a year if memory serves?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how she financially survives? She hasn’t had a job in over a year if memory serves?
I think bank of mum and dad.
She may earn some money from insta, but I can’t see it being that much, she gets a lot of gifted items.
potentially benefits as well.

Absolute bullshit, that she's not seen her mates since September, she's one of the biggest covidiots going.
Screenshot_20210412-115934.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s filming and posting to social media, whilst she’s on the toilet... and then shares that she’s having a crap 💩 🤢 why???? Is it just me that finds that gross and unnecessary?!
Not just you, she's vile

Reactions: 3
That is grim. Also lol at her claiming to be nervous about restrictions easing 😂😂😂 she’s broken the rules so many times and seen tons of her friends!

Reactions: 9
She talks about nervous poos far too much but I think this is the first time she has informed us of her actually doing it while on stories. 🤢 so bleeping disgusting!!!

And that bullshit about something to get rid of the bobbles on her jumper. If it’s that annoying and you don’t want to use a razor, then be like every other normal person and Google what you can do/buy. It’s not that hard.

She so nervous to go to Braaaaaad but yet is going on the first day that lockdown has been eased. I dunno but maybe wait a week or so, let things settle down a bit? Can’t wait to see her do that stupid transition where she poses with her before hair, leans in, bonks her head on her phone and then poses in her after hair. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s literally been preaching about how she is terrified and yet can see someone without any PPE? Disgusting. Hope his business gets reported - clearly said every client needs to wear PPE
She's just took the reel down now, unless I can't see it due to reporting it. I hope it does as well, hopefully someone local will report it.

No face masks, like last time he did her hair. I'm guessing her excuse will be that she's had the vaccine, even though one dose does not give you immunity.
Just saw her tiktok - how hard is it to wear a mask? I bet their excuse will be that he's had it or both vaccinated or something. Literally doesn't matter it's the law to wear them and what sort of example does that lead?

And if anyone says anything, I bet she just blocks them. This is like the 4th or 5th time she's broken covid rules isn't it? She's such a knob I swear.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't see it, because I reported it to Instagram. I can see her getting all defensive and then all the other bopo influencers will defend her. I doubt annoying will agree with me, but I feel the vaccine was wasted on her, she's a waste of space, she doesn't contribute anything to society.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.