Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at that ‘swipe to see what I’m really like’ thing a bit too much. We get it, you’re hilarious and so random:rolleyes:

She has an arse shelf standing up, she doesn’t need to bend over!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those pants are awful, they look too tight to me. I find it laughable with the influencers when they say they had to size up, you didn't, you're that size, she's obviously a size 28 in pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those pants are awful, they look too tight to me. I find it laughable with the influencers when they say they had to size up, you didn't, you're that size, she's obviously a size 28 in pants.
Yeah because she still has that overhanging belly. It's likely to shrink with the WLS but reckon she'll have a lot of excess skin there afterwards.

Reactions: 2
Why does she wear such awful clumpy shoes with pretty outfits 😫
I always think "oh that's nice" then BAM big chunky colourful trainers or those awful moon boots she wears 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Oh look another tinder story... I bet she spends hours swiping through, shooting her shot way out of her league and ridiculing anyone that tries to start a conversation with her if he’s not covered in tattoos

Reactions: 8
Part of me still really likes Poppy, I can’t lie. But there are things that she does or the way she goes about things that just make me feel so icky. Part of me wants to excuse it because of the fact she’s young but in reality I’m 2 years older than her at most and could never see myself acting the way she does, not even when I was her age or even when I was younger. There comes a point when you need to just grow up... when’s she going to realise that?

Reactions: 5
No wonder she's not getting far if she dismisses someone for having tattoos written in their bio. Bios are hard to write so people will just write anything in them to fill them.

I wonder what other nitpicky things she doesn't like

Reactions: 4
god all those clothes she’s shared most recently loook like classic fat girl clothes- hideous, shapeless and awful patterns and colours!

Reactions: 5
This really annoys me, she's shared affiliate links to the gingham outfits, but not said where they are from. I just think it's so sneaky, as anyone who uses the swipe up link, will give her money if they buy anything from that shop.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
This really annoys me, she's shared affiliate links to the gingham outfits, but not said where they are from. I just think it's so sneaky, as anyone who uses the swipe up link, will give her money if they buy anything from that shop.
She is a greedy witch in more ways than one!

It’s exactly for this reason.
Money and greed.
Plus size tent fashion she’s flogging. You can instantly tell the Yours clothing brand. Trying to make tent style tops in style...

Reactions: 4
Oh look another tinder story... I bet she spends hours swiping through, shooting her shot way out of her league and ridiculing anyone that tries to start a conversation with her if he’s not covered in tattoos
Don’t understand why’s she’s bothering when she doesn’t want a long distance relationship? She’s only down south till she can move back to Edin 🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping desperate

What is that dress in her latest stories? She is bulging out of it like an overstuffed sausage!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.