Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone noticed the way she walked and the way she stood? She’s a very very big girl. Not being horrible it is what it is but she really needs to take her surgery much more serious

Reactions: 3
Did anyone noticed the way she walked and the way she stood? She’s a very very big girl. Not being horrible it is what it is but she really needs to take her surgery much more serious
I'm still a bit baffled that she hasn't lost more weight but then she doesn't seem to do any exercise.

Reactions: 1
I think if she had an arse it would look like the back fat and arse was one Big and round but poppy is like myself our arses are flat 😂 you get that kind of shelf at the back. She might lose it if she loses a lot of weight but will probs be the last Place to change

Reactions: 1
The problem I think with WLS is that it doesn’t teach you to have a better diet or relationship with food, it just restricts your intake.

Reactions: 12
The problem I think with WLS is that it doesn’t teach you to have a better diet or relationship with food, it just restricts your intake.
You’ve really got you change mentally and maybe even deal with trauma etc if that’s the reason for bad eating.

it does work for some but there’s plenty I know whostruggle as it’s mental and emotional eating that’s their issue.

also exercise really needs to be a focus too even just walking helps

Reactions: 2
This is why to get it done n the NHS there’s a year long program before you get approved (in my area anyway) it seems if you get it privately you’re just left to it

Reactions: 5
This is why to get it done n the NHS there’s a year long program before you get approved (in my area anyway) it seems if you get it privately you’re just left to it
You might know who I’m talking about but there’s a guy on slimming world Instagram Jack Towers (who has a thread on here) who got his followers to pay for his WLS and he got it done cheap, kept the leftover money and did a runner when people asked about it. Now he’s piled all the weight back on cos he’s learned NOTHING.

obviously I don’t think Poppy is a thief but I hope she doesn’t put it all back on cos I think she is looking much better!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You might know who I’m talking about but there’s a guy on slimming world Instagram Jack Towers (who has a thread on here) who got his followers to pay for his WLS and he got it done cheap, kept the leftover money and did a runner when people asked about it. Now he’s piled all the weight back on cos he’s learned NOTHING.

obviously I don’t think Poppy is a thief but I hope she doesn’t put it all back on cos I think she is looking much better!
I don’t think she could keep the weight off herself. She had a band last time and yes had it removed as it broke but she seemed to really gain an excessive amount just by visually seeing by her posts leading up to the surgery almost like well I can’t eat as much so let’s eat as bad as I can.

Reactions: 4
She has a decent bra on! Huzzah!
I was so happy to see that! We know how I feel about that one manky black bra she wears constantly. But, and I hope I’m wrong, is the label still attached at the back? She said she wore it for the photo shoot the other day so surely she’s taking off the label and keeping it, right?

I’ve never had any luck with Pretty Secrets bras, always found the sizing to be really small

Just to clarify I am classed as obese and I don’t have an arse shelf Lol but as someone said a lot of the my 600lb life people have it. all bodies are different of course x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.