Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll have to have a nosey, I don't follow her. On the subject of her, I remember her being good friends with Naomi G and she seems to have disappeared off Instagram.
I wondered about Naomi too. Wonder why she’s not posting anymore.

Reactions: 1
By what I saw yesterday she must have been much larger than a size 28 getting the surgery, perhaps more 32 I say. Don't understand why these plus size bloggers can't just state their correct sizes ,it's just a label on an outfit ! All this coy hinting and ' sizing up' bullshit isn't fooling anyone
Exactly and preaching body positivity when they won’t even admit their real size. The BOPO lot get on my nerves constantly shoving it down people’s throats.

of course being happy and loving yourself is important, but so is loving yourself enough to take care of your health.

if you feel uncomfortable and feel you need to lose a bit of weight that is OK - it is not for the bopo influencers to tell people they should love themselves how they are.

sorry BOPO gang have gotten my last nerve tonight .

The way she treats men disgusts me. She really does think she is some queen. Her personality is arrogant and quite frankly tit. She is always looking down on the men she connects with on dating sites. She really needs to get over herself

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My 18 year old niece says that 😩😩Poppy is what 32?
It jars me that she’s got all this free time, sitting doing bleeping embroidery on a weekday - it’s just out of touch with everything
I mean she’s a lazy sod but what’s to do ? If you’re furloughed or off sick, jobseekers etc what can she do. She’s probably making more money than you or me doing what she does and lying about. I can’t go out my whole family can’t , hospitality . So I’d love to make some money sitting in the house trying on clothes .

My 18 year old niece says that 😩😩Poppy is what 32?
It jars me that she’s got all this free time, sitting doing bleeping embroidery on a weekday - it’s just out of touch with everything
[/QUOTE
Also she wasn’t employed before lockdown so she wouldn’t be on furlough. God knows how she’s laying the flat and bills in Edinburgh ! Will get parents really pay it all ? I wouldn’t . I’d have made my kid give up their tenancy.

Last edited:
I mean she’s a lazy sod but what’s to do ? If you’re furloughed or off sick, jobseekers etc what can she do. She’s probably making more money than you or me doing what she does and lying about. I can’t go out my whole family can’t , hospitality . So I’d love to make some money sitting in the house trying on clothes .
Her parents pay for everything. That’s painstakingly obvious by now.

Reactions: 10
Her parents pay for everything. That’s painstakingly obvious by now.
Oh yes I get that but if she’s on the sick or job seekers her flat will be paid for. I don't believe for a minute her parents pay all her rent and bills. And she’s not looking for a real job at all . Her parents are good I’m assuming but not like good old DV’s parents. Poppy isn’t as privileged as her in my eyes. She clearly makes decent money from ads and her contents better than DV’s. Some ads are crap but some pay good money . I think she makes a fair bit from af links. I also don’t think she declares to tax man for it all. That’s all just guess work from years of following.

Absolutely hating the constant shaming of other people on dating sites at the moment. First of all, noone cares that you spend time on them. Stop trying to validate your sex life to your followers. And its incredibly rude to share people's messages to 40k people without consent, even if you hide their identity. To be honest, the fact that they replied after 2 months of you ignoring them is pretty impressive. If anyone is rude in this situation, it's Poppy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh yes I get that but if she’s on the sick or job seekers her flat will be paid for. I don't believe for a minute her parents pay all her rent and bills. And she’s not looking for a real job at all . Her parents are good I’m assuming but not like good old DV’s parents. Poppy isn’t as privileged as her in my eyes. She clearly makes decent money from ads and her contents better than DV’s. Some ads are crap but some pay good money . I think she makes a fair bit from af links. I also don’t think she declares to tax man for it all. That’s all just guess work from years of following.
Are you aware both her elderly parents go out to work- during a pandemic- whilst she sits about applying makeup and doing embroidery? She's a disgrace

Reactions: 13
She's shared the story of when her "boyfriend" brother surprised her at her flat, to cheer people up. Why on earth would you share that again? They are a strange family!

They have to pay her bills and rent. Her family are not struggling for money. They paid for both kids to go to private school, which where I live the cheapest is 6k a term so 18k a year. They are saving by not paying for private education, so that money could easily go to supporting Poppy. They've sent a spoilt little tit into the world.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She's shared the story of when her "boyfriend" brother surprised her at her flat, to cheer people up. Why on earth would you share that again? They are a strange family!

They have to pay her bills and rent. Her family are not struggling for money. They paid for both kids to go to private school, which where I live the cheapest is 6k a term so 18k a year. They are saving by not paying for private education, so that money could easily go to supporting Poppy. They've sent a spoilt little tit into the world.
They also paid the 8k + for her 2nd WLS last year!
Yep she's had weight loss surgery...who would have guessed with all the recent doughnut and high fat snacks posts !

Reactions: 5
Absolutely hating the constant shaming of other people on dating sites at the moment. First of all, noone cares that you spend time on them. Stop trying to validate your sex life to your followers. And its incredibly rude to share people's messages to 40k people without consent, even if you hide their identity. To be honest, the fact that they replied after 2 months of you ignoring them is pretty impressive. If anyone is rude in this situation, it's Poppy.
She'd be the first to cry all over social media if a man did this to her too. She likes to tell everyone she loves herself but she wreaks of insecurity and desperation. Otherwise, why would she spend literally every day fishing for validation from anywhere she can get it? Whether that comes from getting male attention or by her constant efforts to make sure other women know that men find her irresistible. I'd pity her if I could bring myself to stop cringing at her for long enough 🙈 The mention of her vagina and labia the other day though man. Yes Poppy, you have genitals. Well done. Gold star for you. Try not to dry hump it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is the reason she’s single in my opinion , she can’t take a joke the fella yes maybe wrong choice of words ( wouldn’t offend me personally) but he was clearly joking it’s tinder ffs he’s not gonna talk to you like a queen 🤣
Think sometimes she can’t take abit of banter from a fella instead of just joking back and moving on she posts on ig and makes a big deal over a bloody joke! Honestly she winds me up with it 🤦🏻‍♀️😅 probs acts like this because she’s still in her with her ex!

Reactions: 9
This is the reason she’s single in my opinion , she can’t take a joke the fella yes maybe wrong choice of words ( wouldn’t offend me personally) but he was clearly joking it’s tinder ffs he’s not gonna talk to you like a queen 🤣
Think sometimes she can’t take abit of banter from a fella instead of just joking back and moving on she posts on ig and makes a big deal over a bloody joke! Honestly she winds me up with it 🤦🏻‍♀️😅 probs acts like this because she’s still in her with her ex!
Exactly, you could tell the guy was joking. She's a bell end, she just can't take a joke and takes ridiculous things so seriously. I don't know if it's a generational thing (I hope I've not offended anyone in her age group) but my friends and I'd say most people of my age group, would just laugh at that comment and come up with a reply and have a bit of a laugh.
I imagine she's one of those bell ends who picks faults in films and songs, etc.

Reactions: 7
She constantly needs her over inflated ego stroking, and weirdly is looking for validation that she is funny from Tinder of all places!

She is clearly not funny and her particular humour of childish voices and face pulling would be a massive turnoff to most men !

Reactions: 8
Exactly, you could tell the guy was joking. She's a bell end, she just can't take a joke and takes ridiculous things so seriously. I don't know if it's a generational thing (I hope I've not offended anyone in her age group) but my friends and I'd say most people of my age group, would just laugh at that comment and come up with a reply and have a bit of a laugh.
I imagine she's one of those bell ends who picks faults in films and songs, etc.
I’m in her age group so think she’s just a bell end 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s funny when you really think about it... that guy on tinder has responded with a pretty vulgar, sexualised comment. Poppy’s go to language is vulgar and sexualised... so it’s ok for her but not ok for him.

She really needs to step back and realise she’ll get back what she puts out into the world. Men won’t treat you like the “queen” you feel you’re entitled to be treated like when you behave the way you behave. The way she carries herself (which is her choice) will always attract a certain type of person. She wants the type of man who would be repulsed by her insecurity and childishness... she needs to work on her own personality as that will ultimately allow her to attract the type of people she wants.

If you’re truly liberated sexually you don’t behave like that, trust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
100% agree with you, @TheWitchIsBack. We've all seen that "I'm sexy" face she pulls on her insta pics. If that is what she is sharing on her dating profiles, then it is likely some men will think she is up for sexualised talk. I'm not saying it's wrong of her to share those pics and that it's right that men assume it's ok, but we all know it happens! We also don't know what her dating profiles contain - maybe she is inviting that kind of chat?

Reactions: 4
Are you aware both her elderly parents go out to work- during a pandemic- whilst she sits about applying makeup and doing embroidery? She's a disgrace
Yes I’m aware her parents work and if they really are paying all her bills and rent well that’s on them. Tbh I hope they are and she’s not on the sick or job seekers when there’s clearly no reason why she can’t do a normal day job. I just can’t imagine my 68 year old dad paying my bills for me. Again it’s all guess work as we can’t know for sure and that flat won’t be cheap in Edinburgh.

I’d be devastated if I’d paid that for my kids education and they literally tried on clothes for Instagram posts. Her brother clearly works and has a trade. I like her parents but I agree if they are paying everything they really aren’t doing her any favors in the long run.

100% agree with you, @TheWitchIsBack. We've all seen that "I'm sexy" face she pulls on her insta pics. If that is what she is sharing on her dating profiles, then it is likely some men will think she is up for sexualised talk. I'm not saying it's wrong of her to share those pics and that it's right that men assume it's ok, but we all know it happens! We also don't know what her dating profiles contain - maybe she is inviting that kind of chat?
Without a doubt she is as its the only way she knows how to be! It's like the pictures she posts on Instagram pulling the weird sexy face thing, why would the majority of her followers who are female want to see that ?! Makes no sense to me for sure! I'm all about women being confident but her post reek of someone who is clueless about what being truly confident is and just seeking affirmation through likes.

I did notice on that awful dress post yesterday most of her ' friends ' commented on her hair and avoided saying anything about the dress and weird face.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.