Poppy Adams #31 She's an overgrown Veruca Maldon Salt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I didn’t realise she’s Jewish. Surprised she hasn’t used her platform to address what’s happening in the news right now but I guess it’s more important to decorate your storage unit apartment with Christmas decorations in November than form an opinion on anything beyond food and makeup. My bad. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's a fashion 'influencer', just because she's of Jewish heritage doesn't mean she's under any obligation to post about a war happening thousands of miles away.

Reactions: 8
She's a fashion 'influencer', just because she's of Jewish heritage doesn't mean she's under any obligation to post about a war happening thousands of miles away.
True. I can’t imagine she’d have anything worthwhile to add anyway. And it’s not a war, it’s a genocide.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So I played around with the lighting on the reel and it really shows her size. To be honest, I don’t actually give a duck how much she weighs (honestly!), what pisses me off is all the lying/body twisting/shape shifting she does.

IMG_9082.jpeg

A 22 but can size down, is wearing a 20, true to size at 20, wearing a 22 as she wants it oversize, in a 20 and is roomy. Yet clearly has a large belly apron and wide hips (most likely due to the apron) but manages to make herself to look like a size 16.

I’ve seen David Copperfield pull off magic acts less amazing than Poppy’s body morphing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What does she do that she can afford, what looks like a nice flat in Edinburgh? Surely “influencing” isn’t the only thing she does? I can’t imagine Sainsbury’s clothing hauls are paying that much!

Reactions: 7
What does she do that she can afford, what looks like a nice flat in Edinburgh? Surely “influencing” isn’t the only thing she does? I can’t imagine Sainsbury’s clothing hauls are paying that much!
She has 144 thousand instagram followers and 284 thousand followers on TikTok. She will be earning great money.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Bank of Mum and dad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she even post that many aff links? I feel like her main thing as a so called fashion influencer is to say “dress is old, sorry guys”.

They have to be paying a minimum of £1500 for that flat plus bills. Why haven’t her parents encouraged her to move home and put that money towards a deposit?

Reactions: 8
Does she even post that many aff links? I feel like her main thing as a so called fashion influencer is to say “dress is old, sorry guys”.

They have to be paying a minimum of £1500 for that flat plus bills. Why haven’t her parents encouraged her to move home and put that money towards a deposit?
As long as pops is not in their hair then she can do whatever she wants..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.