Poppy Adams #31 She's an overgrown Veruca Maldon Salt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suck a fat dick Poppy you lying, catfishing bleep😡

I’m trying so hard to lose weight and was so proud of myself when I tried on a size 22 coat (I was pushing a size 26 at the beginning of the year!) in a shop the other day and I managed to get it on and do it up over a hoodie!! And then you have this fat, lying piece of tit, who just photoshops her photos and can call herself whatever bleeping size she wants. duck off😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I’m trying so hard to lose weight and was so proud of myself when I tried on a size 22 coat (I was pushing a size 26 at the beginning of the year!) in a shop the other day and I managed to get it on and do it up over a hoodie!! And then you have this fat, lying piece of tit, who just photoshops her photos and can call herself whatever bleeping size she wants. duck off😡
That’s an amazing achievement! You should feel so proud of yourself!!!
She’s posing to tit this does not give a genuine representation! And it’s disgusting how she thinks it’s okay to do this! Her legs are crossed more than they ever need to be. She’s a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Well done you. I know as well as many others how hard it is to loose weight and try to keep it off.
Don’t let her photoshopping get you down x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I empathise with any woman who is dealing with hair loss but it’s really difficult to feel sorry for Poppy cos she’s such a pain in the hole.

That is a mighty fine big gap on the ole noggin 😮
IMG_9080.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She acts like a teenager when she 'gets with' someone new. Pics with two cups, snippets of pics with body parts in. Her cringe is off the scale and I'm here for it 😂
'When you know, you know' sermon incoming....watch this space

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not quite sure I'm ready for Poppys bisexual era, reckon it'll be exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So is FE gonna be known as Archie V.2, as there's pictures of her sitting in an arch on her Insta?
Also, she looks 15.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Exhausting for her bird trying to find her flange.

Does anyone else remember when Poppy and Hagrid done loads of stories about dating / sex etc and Poppy kept on saying how she knew she wasn’t gay or bi etc cos she absolutely loves the D? And how it would be easier for her to be into women cos she likes women more.
And now it looks like she is seeing a woman! 🤔 Wonder how long this will last? Crossing my fingers that this is what sends her back down south permanently 🙏🏼 👋🏻

Reactions: 19

Does anyone else remember when Poppy and Hagrid done loads of stories about dating / sex etc and Poppy kept on saying how she knew she wasn’t gay or bi etc cos she absolutely loves the D? And how it would be easier for her to be into women cos she likes women more.
And now it looks like she is seeing a woman! 🤔 Wonder how long this will last? Crossing my fingers that this is what sends her back down south permanently 🙏🏼 👋🏻
Maybe she has a very large strap-on. It would need to be extra long to get past that overhang of a gunt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Her heart and soul is in Edinburgh but her tinder radius and pythagoarse is always in Essex.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.