Poppy Adams #31 She's an overgrown Veruca Maldon Salt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suck a fat dick Poppy you lying, catfishing bleep😡

I’m trying so hard to lose weight and was so proud of myself when I tried on a size 22 coat (I was pushing a size 26 at the beginning of the year!) in a shop the other day and I managed to get it on and do it up over a hoodie!! And then you have this fat, lying piece of tit, who just photoshops her photos and can call herself whatever bleeping size she wants. duck off😡
You should be very proud! Well done you! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god they're gonna be the new Ash and Chels aren't they 🤢 they'll probably come up with some horticultural themed nickname to match their names 🙈😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Guysss PRIVACCYYY AND BOUNDARIESSS. But that leg shot was completely intentional. Just another person she can sit in a car and eat food with by the looks of it. We were correct in our thinking though. GRWM for a date reels, followed by the date that she said went very well, then came lots of half naked pics, then the secrecy and not to subtle hints (legs shot), arch shot, next will be when you know you know. Then it'll be back to BOUNDARIIEEESSS when she's been dumped and she will take a little highland trip with her comforter (her mum). The cycle then starts again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She acts like a teenager when she 'gets with' someone new. Pics with two cups, snippets of pics with body parts in. Her cringe is off the scale and I'm here for it 😂
'When you know, you know' sermon incoming....watch this space
Followed by a speech on bOuNdArIeS when anyone dares to ask a question.
---
Guysss PRIVACCYYY AND BOUNDARIESSS. But that leg shot was completely intentional. Just another person she can sit in a car and eat food with by the looks of it. We were correct in our thinking though. GRWM for a date reels, followed by the date that she said went very well, then came lots of half naked pics, then the secrecy and not to subtle hints (legs shot), arch shot, next will be when you know you know. Then it'll be back to BOUNDARIIEEESSS when she's been dumped and she will take a little highland trip with her comforter (her mum). The cycle then starts again.
Snap! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Followed by a speech on bOuNdArIeS when anyone dares to ask a question.
---

Snap! 🤣🤣🤣
Because she is so predictable. She knows she is, which is why she isn't announcing her love after the second date this time so maybe she is learning. Plus looks like they might have some friends in common so she can't just go on her insta chatting bull tit about them this time.

Reactions: 11
I can't wait for all the drama to unfold, although FE will never be Archie.

• Sad
  • Haha
FE needs to run and save herself now. Not only because Poppy is a bleep (and she is) but because Poppy loves men and will eventually go back to the D. FE does not deserve that.

Reactions: 20
I’m loving all these comments on her new relationship - proper gave me a laugh this morning 🤣🤣🤣

God help FE having to go down on Poppy under the smelly gunt 🤢

please Poppy move back to Essex to be with FE!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think FE looks like sandi Toksvig, the hair definitely reminds me of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here’s hoping FE knows to wash their hands after preparing a spicy meal… 🌶
And is willing to eat Onion rings in bed at whatever-o’clock with Pops after stopping the taxi so she can pee in shoe and hurling at the side of the road?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.