Poppy Adams #31 She's an overgrown Veruca Maldon Salt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she honestly go to the Elemis spa with her mum and make her mum sit and watch her get a treatment? Why not pay for her to get one at the same time or let her mum get the treatment this time? What a bleeping selfish hole.
But at the same time, why didn’t Shellybebs just do something else in the meantime? Weirdly codependent behaviour.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she's away with FE? I'm surprised she's kept her identity so quiet.

Reactions: 4
Possibly. That hotel isn’t far from her parents house. It’s where they always go for dinner on birthdays etc.

Reactions: 4
It’s weird that Fern went to the wedding. You’ve got to assume it was with Poppy cause how else would they know the bride? Poppy only knew her from work, so no connection to Essex etc. 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she's away with FE? I'm surprised she's kept her identity so quiet.
Who's FE? Is thst her partner? Also is her mum famous? I feel like she looks familiar.... hwhat was has she had? I tried to click the wiki but ut didn't open anything!

Reactions: 5
Who's FE? Is thst her partner? Also is her mum famous? I feel like she looks familiar.... hwhat was has she had? I tried to click the wiki but ut didn't open anything!
Her mum worked as a cook in a private school kitchen so…. I doubt it

FE are the initials of person she’s allegedly dating…..

Reactions: 5
Oh, it opens for me.
Look at who thundercunt is following, it's near the top of her list and her first name is the name of plant and for the last name when you get older you're an e____

Reactions: 7
She's pathetic, the two coffee cups, talk about attention seeking 🥱
Screenshot_20231109_133513_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 15
To be fair, it would usually just be Ben with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m guessing it’s the new squeeze though cos the car looked different. From the person’s IG handle, they’re 5 years younger than Poppy……… 🤔
Either Ben or Shellybebs.
I did think the same about the car when I noticed the red on the interior but I think her dad has a red car so could be she’s using his instead of her mums.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be fair, it would usually just be Ben with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m guessing it’s the new squeeze though cos the car looked different. From the person’s IG handle, they’re 5 years younger than Poppy……… 🤔
I thought they were the same age or older

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.