Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I’m not surprised she’s started putting Christmas decorations up, she won’t be there at all in December so it’s the only way she’ll get to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Scragbags

VIP Member
To be fair to her brother he seems to not be home because he has an actual trade which means he's in diff parts of the country working most of the time whereas wor pops is just up and down the country to eat

• Haha

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Poppy, the expected behaviour of someone coming in drunk in the small hours of the morning is to shush yourself 20 millions times, giggle at shushing yourself, fall into the coat stand and then creep to bed with a glass of tap water!

• Heart
  • Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
Ok you called it - she’s been unwell again and is hopped up on co-codomol. She seems to be unwell quite a lot and seemingly picks up illnesses often.
I'm not surprised. She looks very unhygienic, she eats atrociously, spends all her time travelling up and down the country and does little to no movement/exercise. The most she exerts herself are those annoying finger wiggles she does on her reels.

• Haha

Not.today.brenda

She’s stopped even pretending she lives in Edinburgh now.
No she'll definitely do a story soon to remind her followers that she 'lives in Edinburgh' because she is that deluded.
---
Imagine having to convince yourself that this is a LBD just to make yourself feel better about wearing a tshirt maxi dress in place of an actual LBD 🙃

It pains me that she labels herself as a fashion influencer.

BTW Pops the Pythag is Pythagging.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I wonder how many people follow her just because it makes them feel better about themselves seeing what a sad little life she has

• Haha

Chub rub 99

It’ll be either her mental health has dipped, she’s got Covid, she’s got a fella, she’s a lesbian now, and Nina is the lover, or she’s on a date with the brother lover.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

traceymrsd

VIP Member
I’d totally forgotten about this and your comment reminded me but back in my 20s, whenever I imagined moving out and living alone one of the things I really fixated on was being able to cook and eat a whole roast chicken all to myself and no one could stop me.

i don’t have the healthiest relationship with food though…
It reminds me of being at slimming world many years ago when they used up say "of course you can eat a full chicken on a red day"

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
I think it's one third laziness, one third pure delusion/shame about still living with her parents at 31 and another third is complete lack of care or worry about money and resources to fund it because she doesn't work hard for her money so why should she care where it goes. Most of us could only dream of funding a holiday home in a beautiful city that we only visit once a month.

And there's no shame in still living with your parents, especially in this day and age, but we know it likely really affects our pops as she's lonely and insecure and all her friends have moved on and settled down so she would never admit to taking a step back.

The rent on her holiday home is the price of saving face when you feel you've failed in comparison to your peers.
I think it’s a huge thing in her head not to live with her parents at 31. And she likes being able to say she lives in Edinburgh like it’s part of her personality.
She cannot admit there’s nothing in Edinburgh for her.

On top of the housing crisis we’ve already talked about in Edinburgh, it has the worst housing inflation in the UK. She’s so spoiled she can afford to throw her money away with a housing inflation rate of over 13%.

At this point it’s madness her maintaining a flat here, if she didn’t want to live with her parents she could rent in Essex surely.

I think she wants a relationship in Essex as an excuse to move.

• Heart
That hair really is shocking. Might be the worst yet? At first glance I thought it’s one of those purposefully edgy haircuts with blunt layers in it, but Poppy would never. Brad has the talent of a loaf of bread. It’s such a shit show.
How we wished for her poor suffering hair to go back dark. But that’s NOT it.

• Haha

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
I do think that a lot of the source of her anxiety and issues are because most of her friends are growing up and moving forwards with their lives by getting married and having babies while she’s still single, living with her parents 75% of the time and her career is filming herself trying on clothes she’ll never wear outside the house. Shes a 30 year old woman who behaves like she’s still a student with the stupid eye contact shots every time she goes out.

Don't get me wrong, there isn’t anything wrong with being single at all, it can be amazing, but I get the impression that she desperately wants a relationship or a partner so it must sting when all her friends are settled.
I think that's why she clings to that Nina (who is equally as annoying and brattish!)