Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

troglodyte

The new flame is they/them, so I think stories on ‘when you know you’re pan, you know you’re pan’ are impending!
I think we'll get least 26 stories about how she's always known, she's never hidden it and it's not something that she even feels the need to talk about. Followed by a grid post with an essay of a caption.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
It took me multiple takes - multiple - to realise this is an upside down pic of her leg from the side.
For the longest time I thought this was her legs behind her head with a finger on her own gusset.

View attachment 2491558
🤣😁😆🤣😂😂😂😅😅 I’m screaming with laughter 🫠😳😂😂😂 I knew right away what it was but Christ, your description works too! I can’t unsee this now. 😂🤣😂

4E4E6718-5CC5-4AF5-B45D-7C1773976236.jpeg

💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
How are there morons who are asking how she turned that into soup? Just roast it and blend it with stock ffs. Of course Ploppy adds all the cream though!

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
I know she did a haul a few days ago but didn’t she do a wedding guest outfit haul a couple of months back too?
---
Found it! It was back in May and she did 5 days of wedding guest outfits. Not only that though, she did multiple dress hauls plus one River Island keep or return haul. There were dresses in both that would have been suitable but she chooses to wear one of shelleybebs old things. Not only does that tell me that she sends back pretty much all of her clothing hauls, or sells them on Vinted when she’s too chaotic to return them on time, it also makes me think most of the stuff she buys and LOVES is very much out of her comfort zone, hence her only ever wearing familiar clothing.

Last edited:

Em_

VIP Member
"Fashion influencer" she's the worst dressed there and looks the biggest twat.
Screenshot_20231009_123400_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Yes I did. I’m not a native speaker. Thanks for the explanation!
---

When I call people out on fatphobia, I’m not defending Poppy, but all fat people (including myself). Same with, say, jokes about her big feet, because I have big feet myself, but at the same time no brother lover, no shots with forced eye contact, no new TU clothes every two weeks,…
I have big feet too (relatively) for a woman but I will never stop laughing at her clown feet and appalling choice of footwear. Sorry! 🤪

• Haha

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
The way she’s said because I can made me irrationally angry.
Fuck off Poppy, you privileged spoilt arsehole.
It's really tone deaf when so many people have been struggling for ages with the cost of living crisis. She just binges and splurges all day long and lives a life of luxury without having to do any graft for it. And to top it all off, has a superior attitude about herself because she's a full time influencer and content creator. Most of her recent Tu hauls appear like she's had to buy them herself so it doesn't even appear like she's sponsored or paid to do these. She must get a whopping allowance from the folks!

liltatling

VIP Member
Oh god I hadn’t seen that skirt fully in the light before, it’s even more horrible than I thought
I'll give it to her...she's got some balls (literally hanging from her leg flab)
I'd be so ashamed to keep wearing and reposting that same horrible, bobbly monstrosity when I get gifted a load of nice new clothes from brands

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I couldn’t bear having someone like her in my friendship circle, you can bet she makes everything about her

Diddikins

VIP Member
Is that not a warning sign to anyone who is grossly overweight when you need a machine to assist you to breathe in your sleep? As someone who was morbidly obese I was lucky to never need anything like that but come on, it should be a massive wake up call.
(I know that there are people who are not overweight that use those machines for other health conditions)

• Sad

KayTay

She'll keep hold of her Edinburgh holiday home for as long as she can. It clearly makes her feel good to flaunt how "fortunate" she is, to be able to live the way she does...as she said in that piss annoying, fake emotional car video a week or so ago.

I don't like social media twats or "content creators" :sick: anyway but she is a special kind of c*nt.

MJx

Chatty Member
The air b&b looks really dirty. The carpet in the lounge could have done with a hoover

Clementine

VIP Member
I want to chop her hands off. This is a fucking jumpscare. Get away from me waving like an actually bloody toddler

2612CBD0-9E20-44CC-AFC1-30DEC94D4FA6.jpeg

• Haha