Poppy Adams #3 Will steal your man straightaway but only if he's delivering clothes or takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii' noise she does makes me want to launch my phone into the fire.
Milly looks like a sausage at a Bar Mitzvah, so awks, and Poppy looks like she's like she's been scrumping cooking apples and stuffing them down her tights in case she gets caught by the farmer.
I've got a gunt, but hers is RIDIC.
Yessss!
I hate the ‘hiiiii’ she sounds like a neighing horse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t get over her butt in that photos she posted. She’s desperately trying to be this ‘real’ and ‘relatable’ influencer and it’s making her look an absolute fool

Reactions: 3
The poor person that is in the returns department and has the horrible job of opening those underwear parcels she is sending back....😷

• Sick
Reactions: 4
And she has absolutely airbrushed out her gunt in the photos of that black dress. So much for being REAL

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over her butt in that photos she posted. She’s desperately trying to be this ‘real’ and ‘relatable’ influencer and it’s making her look an absolute fool
Nothing relatable about those pictures as any one with an ounce of self respect and a brain would not want the world to see them ...her poor mother must be absolutely mortified seeing them...

Reactions: 2
Every.siiiiingle.story she starts with that bratty ''hiiiiiiii'' and I actually shrivel up and die. That and her weird vacant open mouthed sex doll face need to get in the bin for 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly she’s literally vile! That is a huge dildo and her mum and family watch her stories!! She literally makes me sick. I swear any bit of male attention and she shouts it from the rooftop like she’s been inunadated

Reactions: 12
The 'Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii' noise she does makes me want to launch my phone into the fire.
Milly looks like a sausage at a Bar Mitzvah, so awks, and Poppy looks like she's like she's been scrumping cooking apples and stuffing them down her tights in case she gets caught by the farmer.
I've got a gunt, but hers is RIDIC.
what’s a gunt?

So basically it’s her C U Next Tuesday eith a gut hanging over it and that’s where the term gunt was born

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really liked the reel too! I can't believe Milly is a size 14? She looks tiny!
I think she just looks particularly small next to Poppy. Other than the black dress (for Poppy) I thought they both looked really nice. It was actually quite a nice idea showing the outfits on two different sizes. She can duck off with the hiiiiii though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.