Poppy Adams #28 Bobbly skirt. Imaginary double G's. Arse that looks like an isosceles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because this is just what you’d want when you’re recovering from food poisoning. I was ill earlier in the week and all I’ve managed the last couple of days is toast and boiled rice
When she says “we” Ben is in Edinburgh. Romantic meal for 2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Because this is just what you’d want when you’re recovering from food poisoning. I was ill earlier in the week and all I’ve managed the last couple of days is toast and boiled rice
Food poisoning my ass.. more like she’s been hungover.. there’s no way you’d eat like that days after food poisoning..

Reactions: 15
Weightloss surgery… twice… what a greedy bleep.
I dont think any of us will ever get our head around the sheer volume of food, rich food she continues to shovel into her gob. She can say she doesn't eat the whole portion when eating out, but why dish up such a large portion when at home and you have control over your portion size. Worst advertisement for weight loss surgery.

Reactions: 17
Made Eton mess
Was clearly shop .bought meringue
So she just put fruit and other bits on it

Reactions: 9
On Fringe time 😂 As if she is involved with the Fringe in any shape or form. The comedians will probably spend more time in Edinburgh this month than Poopy has in the last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I noticed the 2 plates and thought she was trying to imply that someone was with her.
I think the 7am snap of her lying in bed naked is also trying to imply this. She shared tinder screenshots, then a few hours later 2 plates of food, then the bed picture. She wants people to think she's been up all night having a wild night of passion. 🤢

Which she has. With her brother.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I think, as a family, they do eat quite late. I remember she was at her parents making a full roast and she didn’t put the meat in until about 8pm. She’s also posted stories of them all being up til the early hours too so I would assume they are night people who stay up late and get up late.

Reactions: 9
Maybe if she didn't stuff her face with all that food in the late evening she would be able to sleep. But what does it matter to her anyway? She has no routine or structure, no job to get up for on Monday. She can live her 'chaotic' unstructured life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How obnoxious is her most recent reel. Of course everyone was complementing her on how incredible she smells, of course she automatically knew it was her they were talking about.

Reactions: 8
How obnoxious is her most recent reel. Of course everyone was complementing her on how incredible she smells, of course she automatically knew it was her they were talking about.
I wouldn't have known that, because I can't have the sound on when it's her.

Who is inspired by this outfit? She's a right scruffy cow.

Screenshot_20230813_120959_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
How on earth she can have all the clothes she does and she is going out in the bobbly skirt and a black top. I'd wear that to pop to the local shop. Not a fringe day

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.