Poppy Adams #28 Bobbly skirt. Imaginary double G's. Arse that looks like an isosceles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the waddling around to and from the camera was even more hilarious in silence šŸ¤£ of all her reels this one was high on the obnoxious scale.
It really was. And again not checking her privilege. ā€œOh this perfume is so expensiveā€ and then proceeds to spray it around like a cheap impulse body spray.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's so out of touch with reality and yet tries so desperately to be relatable. Influencer culture is disturbing.

Reactions: 10
Came here to say what a wasteful bleep she is, spraying that perfume all over. Bet she absolutely honks the place out, people will smell her coming up the road

Reactions: 6
How obnoxious is her most recent reel. Of course everyone was complementing her on how incredible she smells, of course she automatically knew it was her they were talking about.
Probably because theyā€™re pleasantly surprised she doesnā€™t smell like the underside of her apron mixed with fried onions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lazy oaf must be generous sizes if a 24/26 is allegedly wearing a size 20. How that bleep is fashion influencer is beyond me.
Screenshot_20230813_125811_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That dress is horrible. Itā€™s like a dress youā€™d buy for a five year old. I suppose she is an overgrown child though so itā€™s quite suitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You always have to size down on those sorts of dresses, I bought a similar style last week in a UK size 16 and I definitely not that. Sizes are all
over the place, she knows that, she is just being a bleep again

Reactions: 10
I quite like that dress šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Itā€™s absolutely pissing it down in Edinburgh today, with little bursts of sun so Iā€™d love to know what she looks like by the end of the day šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Stuffing her pie hole yet again with excessive portions. Makes me feel queasy the amount of rich food she eats.

Reactions: 7
Why she wearing bras too small when sheā€™s been gifted lovely ones previous that fit better, even if not great but better than she flops about in

Reactions: 9
Her eye rolling is really annoying me in her recent stories. It's like they roll back into her head at times and all you can see is white.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.