Poppy Adams #27 She looks like Dog the Bounty Hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted all those dating app stories? I went to take a look and can't see anything

Reactions: 1
I think the latest reel has pushed me over the edge. She is bleeping TRAGIC. The poses and gestures. She's such a tit.

Reactions: 9
Why does she always try to twerk? She quite clearly can’t do it and looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
Why does she always try to twerk? She quite clearly can’t do it and looks ridiculous.
Literally came to say the exact same thing? I’m actually so confused at her… she mustn’t think she looks good doing that right? It’s her shoulders that make the motion, her triangle butt just sticks backwards? Sorry so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I missing an AD on the converse or has she actually forked out on 3 more pairs of trainers for herself yet again.

Granted her feet are huge but she's still only got bleeping 2 of them.

NVM Just saw the ad on the caption but does it not need to be added to the actual reel 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I missing an AD on the converse or has she actually forked out on 3 more pairs of trainers for herself yet again.

Granted her feet are huge but she's still only got bleeping 2 of them.

NVM Just saw the ad on the caption but does it not need to be added to the actual reel 🤔
It does and she should be reported to ASA. I've reported her numerous times but nothing ever comes from it

Reactions: 5
The twerking just screams “men of tinder come and do me doggy”

also… when has she ever attended a festival?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dunno if I would go to a festival in a brand new pair of light coloured converse. I would not go to a festival at all, they look very unhygienic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Off to bed so only viewed one story. I can't believe anyone would go to her house for a meal, don't get me wrong she looks like a good cook, but so dirty and unhygienic.

Reactions: 9
Off to bed so only viewed one story. I can't believe anyone would go to her house for a meal, don't get me wrong she looks like a good cook, but so dirty and unhygienic.
And also you would have to spend the night talking to her, which would be horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂
She is literally just bouncing up and down and the one body part that should be moving (the pyth), is the only one that’s not!
Poppy Adams #28 twerking the pyth, there must be more to life, than the bobble skirt and ugly trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dunno if I would go to a festival in a brand new pair of light coloured converse. I would not go to a festival at all, they look very unhygienic
I literally wrote that on her post. The one time she wouldn't wear dr martens which would make more sense at a festival 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.