Poppy Adams #27 She looks like Dog the Bounty Hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the top liked post on the last thread, it's not a title suggestion but I thought we could go for it's it was the number one post.
Thanks to @DisgruntledGoat for the title.
Screenshot_20230505_073648_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've not got much time for a re-cap so can you please add to it.
Any newbies please read the wiki.

-Poppy has spent the whole of April in Essex, but Edinburgh is her home.
-Brad has done a great job on her hair, it's bloody amazing.
-Poppy has discovered heatless curlers and they've in her opinion made her hair look even better.
-Poppy's back was sweating because a "man" talked to her from his car whilst she was sat in her car and allegedly called her a "beautiful young lady". The "man" also asked if she was there for dogging, this made her uncomfortable so she rang brother lover to come and rescue her. We then had to listen to a rant about the audacity of men. Was this a popanoy story or did it happen, you decide?
-Poppy went away with Nina to an "affordable" air bnb for "work", it was £300 each for a couple of days. The work was trying on clothes.
-Poppy was rude to a follower, who asked if a dress was expensive, Poppy replied that it was £110, which is average for an occasion dress. Thundercunt doesn't know how privileged she is.
-Poppy has been getting her saggers out a lot recently, it looks like a new poor unsuspecting man is on the horizon or it could all just be for brother lover.
-Thundercunt is heading back "home" she has parcels to collect that her neighbour has been storing for her and has to water brother lovers plants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Where the massive Skims haul she did? She begged for recommendations, said she did a massive haul and then nothing. Although the Bicester Village visit got one mention and then nothing. Perhaps she’s started to realise that spending thousands on expensive hauls is not relatable to many people at the moment.

Reactions: 15
Her stomach looks so uncomfortable. I thought her parents would have paid for her to get that chopped off by now tbh!

Reactions: 4
Her stomach looks so uncomfortable. I thought her parents would have paid for her to get that chopped off by now tbh!
They cant. Most places want you to be below a certain BMI to have skin/apron removal surgery.

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t lost enough weight yet. She needs to lose a hell of a lot of weight first to cut that off. It just needs to be skin she still has fat in there.

Reactions: 5
I think shes always considering what else she can do / be / go because she's so miserably unhappy with herself and her life she wants to escape it. Extreme hair changes, the move to Edinburgh, seeking diagnosis and so I fully expect her sexuality to be next.

Reactions: 11
I really like this dress, but that's due to the print. Is she trying to be Jess with the God awful dancing.
Screenshot_20230505_152941_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
I really like that dress but I'm sick to death of seeing long sleeves on dresses!

Reactions: 4
They cant. Most places want you to be below a certain BMI to have skin/apron removal surgery.
She hasn’t lost enough weight yet. She needs to lose a hell of a lot of weight first to cut that off. It just needs to be skin she still has fat in there.
Ohhh I didn't realise this. I don't get why she has stopped loosing weight in that case because that stomach cannot be comfortable. She said she wanted to lose weight to feel comfortable in her body and not be in pain. I can't believe how much she has fucked it up really!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.