Poppy Adams #27 She looks like Dog the Bounty Hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have bought followers.
Ten year old Poppy would think that you're a bleep.
Screenshot_20230618_113627_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_113624_Instagram.jpg

---
She wishes she was that slim, she's the biggest catfish going. I known she's hiding over half of her body behind her Dad, but she's got to have edited it, her face looks slim.
Screenshot_20230618_114042_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
100k follows but generally only has 50 or so comments.
The maths ain’t mathing, as the cunts say

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must have bought followers.
Ten year old Poppy would think that you're a bleep.
View attachment 2248458View attachment 2248459
---
She wishes she was that slim, she's the biggest catfish going. I known she's hiding over half of her body behind her Dad, but she's got to have edited it, her face looks slim.
View attachment 2248472
She photoshopped loads of the photos from this wedding - the exact photos others tagged her in vs the ones she posted herself showed a very different tale

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I hate that narrative, how much her style has improved. She dressed trend ridden then, she dresses trend ridden now. The shoes and outfit were not bad back then, because they were fashionable.
Exactly. I had shoes like that & so did all my pals. They weren't unfashionable then. To be fair even by today's standards they are probably still better than her usual moon boots

Reactions: 15
Her mum totally changed the bed the last time she visited didn't she. Poppy probably leave it for 6 months.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Surely her privileged pointy arse knows the difference between a flat sheet and a fitted sheet?

Reactions: 5
She does look 45 though when she was was actually 15 😂 her mum looks great.
I can empathise with that. At 14/15 I finally managed to get a part-time job and one of my first ‘treats’ was a perm. Unfortunately I hated it immediately, and it was the perm that would. Not. Relax. Coupled with this I discovered that I was terribly short-sighted and chose some HUGE glasses. I was like a 14 year old Deirdre Barlow double.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who else thinks Tinder James is giving her trauma flashbacks of someone who met her after seeing her highly edited pics on tinder and then told her she looked different in real life? She seems to be taking it very personally. I dont blame James, he's probably sick of meeting women who are portraying themselves as one thing and then when he meets them they're nothing like the picture. If the swiping wasn't initially based on looks then there would be no profile pics. Noone is going to read the bio of someone that at a glance they do not find attract. Therefore the whole online dating game is shallow and judgemental so what is she talking about? She's definitely taken that personally because she knows she edits her pics.

Reactions: 11
Sorry her rant has made me rant - why has she made it about weight? This guy didn't even mention weight but she's got herself all worked up and now using the term fat phobic. All he said was he wants to see the real person in a picture and not a filtered version. All this ranting occurring whilst she has a filter on I may add therefore disguising her true appearance hahahaa. James has a very valid point. Maybe she had a date with James and he ghosted her after he saw her in real life and now she's seen his new bio 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if not him this has absolutely happened to her.

Reactions: 19
To be fair (and I hate myself for this) for once I actually agree with some of her points! I've been with my husband for 10 years so have no personal experience with dating apps BUT that bio would definitely give me the jeebies too lol James did not sound funny or kind IMO🤣 also I think the fat phobic comment wasn't about James's bio but in general about men who put ' don't swipe right if you are fat' which again I think is a fair point as to why they would feel the need to put that in their bio when they can just swipe left themselves without making anyone else feel tit. She is still a bleep though but on this very special occasion I think she made a few valid points haha. I'll see myself out 👋

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.