Poppy Adams #27 She looks like Dog the Bounty Hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have we reached a stage in modernity where putting some clothes on is seen as “hard work” 🙃😂. I put an outfit on every single day, sometimes even two! How accomplished 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she ever worked hard in her entire life? It doesn’t seem like it, even her job in the bag shop was just for something to do.

Reactions: 3
I think there's a plus size influencer engagement group. You always see the same ones comment on EVERYTHING for each other & it's always way over the top gushy stuff
I think there is. I'm reading "people like her" at the moment, it's been recommended on other tattle threads. The influencer had a kids party and invited 4 other influencers z they can't stand each other but they all like each others posts and comment etc to up their engagement, it reminds me of the vile Stacey Solomon. I digress, you can see the things that Poppy does or tries to do in the book, so io can imagine her being part of an influencer group.

Reactions: 5
How she can’t see the possible connection between her extremely strong scented fabric conditioner and her psoriasis is annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think there is. I'm reading "people like her" at the moment, it's been recommended on other tattle threads. The influencer had a kids party and invited 4 other influencers z they can't stand each other but they all like each others posts and comment etc to up their engagement, it reminds me of the vile Stacey Solomon. I digress, you can see the things that Poppy does or tries to do in the book, so io can imagine her being part of an influencer group.
I started reading this and need to pick it back up again. It's scarily true to life.
I can imagine Poppy being part of one of these groups too. Cooking her 'influencer galies' some cookies and them spitting them out behind her back because she's a grotty cow 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.