Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just browsing Tik tok and I saw a video about an influencer who used clothes to try on and send back being refused a refund by ASOS, someone has commented this… could this spell the end of the influencer clothing haul and assholes like Poppy schilling clothes they send straight back 😂👀

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s looking for a hot and sunny destination to wear her stomp clomp boots and dusty tights

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she make that whole video to try and show she fit in a size 20 dress that has “no stretch”, and it’s apparently baggy on her 🙄
I wouldn’t even care if she didn’t claim to be so bopo but it actually makes people really insecure when shes deceptive about it!

Reactions: 20
I dunno why she's making a big deal out of that dress when we all know she's never gonna wear it outside of the house!

Reactions: 19
I dunno why she's making a big deal out of that dress when we all know she's never gonna wear it outside of the house!
Exactly!! TURN TO THE SIDE PLOPPY🤨🤨

Sorry lads, I know I’ve already had my say about that post but she angers me so much. Love that for me🤪

Reactions: 13
The 26 fits better than the 20. As soon as she sits down it’s gonna split like a banana

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did she make that whole video to try and show she fit in a size 20 dress that has “no stretch”, and it’s apparently baggy on her 🙄
I wouldn’t even care if she didn’t claim to be so bopo but it actually makes people really insecure when shes deceptive about it!
If it's even a size 20, we didn't see a label

Reactions: 8
The 26 fits better than the 20. As soon as she sits down it’s gonna split like a banana
The size 20 doesn’t fit, it’s bunched up at the back because it’s too small so the material is rising…but of course pops thinks it’s best one out of the 2. Also are they even the same dress? The sleeves on one seem more see through than the other and the top of the dress on the first one doesn’t match the second one 🤔

Anyone know if she has any other shoes apart from the awful clumpy boots and trainers?

Reactions: 8
She’s had a couple of pairs of sandals which she’d worn for pictures but I think they were also clumpy.

She’s had a couple of pairs of sandals which she’d worn for pictures but I think they were also clumpy.
Ummmm, anyone above a size … 14? is well advised not to wear stilettos imo. 😅 That’s the one thing she styles appropriate to her size, wearing clumpy shoes.

I’m thinking poppy is trying to bag a gifted holiday like some of the other influencers are currently doing/getting

Reactions: 4
Oh Poppy, no gal, you're not a size 20 🤦 I genuinely don't get her need to lie so much about her size, we have eyes and can see your size.

She looks terrible lately, hair, grubby make up, bleugh 🥴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.