Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230403_212109_Instagram.jpg

How tragic that she gets a great sense of achievement by knowing lyrics to a song šŸ™„
Looks like her tit is trying to escape the embarrassment of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2076318

How tragic that she gets a great sense of achievement by knowing lyrics to a song šŸ™„
Looks like her tit is trying to escape the embarrassment of it all.
She looks massive there in comparison to the photos she normally posts, Iā€™m surprised she shared it, Iā€™m always amazed by her editing skills.

Reactions: 13
She looks massive there in comparison to the photos she normally posts, Iā€™m surprised she shared it, Iā€™m always amazed by her editing skills.
That's why I thought it deserved a special place on Tattle. All bopo when it suits. This is the real Poppy...holey tights and all āœŒšŸ»šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2074120Recap (from.what I can remember)
She got a tattoo of a penis on her arm,
although it might have a Lord of the Rings tattoo, either way it looked like a cock!
Lots of GRWMs that she never actually wore out of the house, instead choosing to wear the bobbly woollen skirt and clumpy shoes out to nice restaurants/afternoon tea with her mum/nights out/supermarkets etc
Her hair looks like it's been fried to death,
Brad cleary hates her as he sabotages her hair at every given opportunity.
Like a 14 year old girl with birthday money, our Pops loves to treat herself to perfume, shoes, handbags and twenty different ingredients to make a sandwich for instagram (but not a decent fitting bra), spending what must amount to over a thousand pounds in a few short months, but claimed that the Scottish Coop was too expensive.
Poppy is still desirable to all mankind, love that for her (especially the short kings šŸ‘‘) sheā€™s hinted at least twice to having S.E.X over the last couple of months with random men, and needs to learn the difference between cystitis and thrush and STIā€™s.
She went to a Lizzo concert with PLT and lots of other plus size influuuuuenzeers, wearing a pink corset with the remains of a pink emu on the cuffs and resurrected her denim skirt for the occasion, she claimed to have had so much to drink that at 3am she posted that she was back home eating and couldnā€™t see straight, implying she was very drunk, yet a mere 5 hours later she had driven herself to Macdonalds in her mums car because she had to have porridge.
She seems to eat and drink high calorie food in large portions, leading us to believe that her WLS is well and truly f*cked.
Sheā€™s been at her mum and dads in Essex more than her flat in Edinburgh (which is where she claims her heart truly is, although her big arse clearly ainā€™t).
Sheā€™s started following and liking ADHD pages, prompting some to think a diagnosis might be on the cards, a trend which is currently popular trend on TikTok and insta (donā€™t come for me, I am neurodiverse myself and this trend pisses me off no end)
Hope Iā€™ve remembered this all correctly, please feel free to put me right if not šŸ˜‚ looking forward to the next thread with you guys x
That tattoo is crap. Never mind the star of Earendil itā€™s more like The penis of Earendil.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm now wondering if she's got a new man or after a poor unsuspecting man. I'm sure she often does these unfiltered photos where she's not wearing much or we'll get an underwear photo. I think she's picked that photo because she thinks it shows how much fun she has. The photo to her says look how much fun I'm having, someone said something so funny and luckily someone was there to take a photo of me laughing, what coincidence.

You can tell she's back home due to how quiet she's been, having said that she'll be back on today now.

Reactions: 9
Banish me forever from this thread for this, but I will say her skin looks good here. I mean, itā€™s probably filtered to duck (has she no cellulite?!) but it does look decent.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If that was my Mum she would be saying "I've got the money to buy my own damn dress, it's not worth the price tag and why don't you use the Ā£80 to sort your own tit out"

But then my Mum wouldn't have enabled me to be a 30 year old layabout šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks so rough, her mum needs to tell her to wash her hair.
Screenshot_20230404_122337_Instagram.jpg

---
Also the Ā£80 will be her parents money anyway

Reactions: 16
The way she clomps around in an all black outfit and boots šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ fAShION InfLuENcER guys!!!!!!

B49ADE89-0991-4353-B193-52956A54DB50.jpeg
FA795A07-F205-494F-902E-72D5FC2A5396.jpeg

Also OF COURSE they missed the train. Money is of no concern to these two dickheads, thatā€™s clear. Brats.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So weā€™ll expect a GRWM real featuring her mums new dress very soon

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.