Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A479D0BE-247C-4BBF-8BFC-B67F6B0E1A81.jpeg

I can almost guarantee, judging by the style of the tube that is in the background, that they are on one of those lines.

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t she realise those awful tiny coach bags she struggles wearing across her huge frame make her look even bigger.
I used to think she fashionable for her size but she’s lost her way whereas dare I say it Jess is doing really well

Reactions: 12
She said this was 4 years ago. God knows why she’s showing stuff from 4 years ago
I dont think it was 4 year ago, she was saying it's Nina 26th not Poppy's 26th. The give away is the skirt of 2023 - long and black!

Reactions: 5
Didn't realise there was a new thread, hi troops 👋

Where to start 🤔 she's definitely packing on the timber, absolutely not a chance she's a 22. The dancing with Nina, she looks really big plus why those hideous clumpy boots. The pic in her undies is filtered, she's loads of loose skin and cellulite (me too), it's staged and definitely been filtered.

I'm honestly shocked at how she's messed up 2 wls, I genuinely didnt know you could

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her montage and words of 'wisdom' is hilarious, she doesn't believe that. She wears clothes to disguise or hide her body. A load of bloody shite from her as usual.

Also pahahaaa on the clumpy boots in the her and nina at the tube station post. She looks like a right head, like she's off to the building site for a day's work. Not that she would know what that is the lazy sumo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn't care less about anyone's size or shape & I couldn't really see any weight gain until i looked at an older pic, yes it's no doubt filtered but she looks so much better, not just size but what a difference the hair makes

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I couldn't care less about anyone's size or shape & I couldn't really see any weight gain until i looked at an older pic, yes it's no doubt filtered but she looks so much better, not just size but what a difference the hair makes
Like 2 different people

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2078036
I can almost guarantee, judging by the style of the tube that is in the background, that they are on one of those lines.
I think it’s the Victoria line
---
I love her trainers in the left pic… 😆 only messing they’re awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t think she’d slimmed down that much, well in that photo on the right, she won’t have been as slim as she looks, probably 2/3 sizes bigger. I think she looks awful on both photos
---
That Laura loves has now come out saying she’s got ADHD, it will be Poppy next. I know some of these cuntfluencers will have ADHD, but the majority are making a mockery out of people who actually have it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I didn’t think she’d slimmed down that much, well in that photo on the right, she won’t have been as slim as she looks, probably 2/3 sizes bigger. I think she looks awful on both photos
---
That Laura loves has now come out saying she’s got ADHD, it will be Poppy next. I know some of these cuntfluencers will have ADHD, but the majority are making a mockery out of people who actually have it.
Sick of Laura and her ADHD bullshit. I agree they are making a mockery out of people. Influencer arseholes.

Reactions: 8
Is she planning on taking her knitted skirt and her orthopaedic footwear on her holiday in the sun? Ya gals gonna look an absolute belter, love that for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I will eat my hat if she goes on a holiday abroad this year. Unless she tags along on one with her parents.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.