Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god for Poppy and her creative ideas- black boots and a black leather jacket, super edgy mate!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In my opinion she's ruined the dress, also how is that edgy? 😂
Screenshot_20230425_195737_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
Oh look, another styling outfit she will literally never wear leaving the house.

And what's with the tote bags? Why would you use the crappy canvas bags you put shopping for an actual handbag?

Reactions: 11
IMG_6527.jpeg

That is a lot of (side) knee fat and that’s the narrower part of her leg! Her hip must be in so much pain 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I quite often wear a dress with converse and a denim jacket, never knew I was being edgy!

I’m just missing the smug looks to camera and the ridiculous leg kick

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I quite often wear a dress with converse and a denim jacket, never knew I was being edgy!

I’m just missing the smug looks to camera and the ridiculous leg kick
Well maybe she's taught you a couple of things on how to improve your current look? Hahaaa

Reactions: 3
I think that was the closest she's got in a long time to seeming more genuine on her stories.

In terms of the stereotyping 'fat phobic' comment, I just dont understand that high horse at all - I am plus size myself and I know a when I get ill and this could be with most things; chest infection, back ache, dizziness, high BP I KNOW my weight is not helping. For a doctors to ignore this would be negligent and not advising within best interests. It doesn't mean they shouldn't still provide the necessary treatment; pain killers or antibiotics. Having any illness is bad enough, add in being overweight and it is going to contribute to symptoms being worse. As an overweight person (me) some responsibility and ownership has to be put on that person. Just the same as if I was an alcoholic and claiming I was depressed but refused to stop drinking - why should my GP continue to try and manage my depression if I was not cutting down on alcohol. I just dont get why some people get on their high horse about this made up term 'fat phobia'
Agreed. I’m not a doctor but I do know her size will be directly contributing to the pain she’s in. She also said she doesn’t know when she’ll have her hip replacement but this will be because doctors won’t operate until she’s under a certain weight, not because of fat phobia but because there are risks involved when you’re overweight plus recovery will much be slower and the benefits will much less. I actually feel sorry for her because she obviously has an eating disorder but I think instead of a second round of wls she would have benefited more from some kind of therapy or counselling which treated the cause of overeating. Also, I find it bizarre that her parents have paid for wls yet continue to put on massive spreads of foods when she’s at home. I can only imagine what they were feeding her and her brother when they were kids, and while I know they’re both adults now, that must be an extremely difficult habit to get out of. I think they’re stuck in the feeder/overeater dynamic, where food is seen as a form of love but ultimately she’s an adult now. Her parents need to stop babying her and she needs to take responsibility for her choices.

Reactions: 21
Also, I find it bizarre that her parents have paid for wls yet continue to put on massive spreads of foods when she’s at home. I can only imagine what they were feeding her and her brother when they were kids, and while I know they’re both adults now, that must be an extremely difficult habit to get out of. I think they’re stuck in the feeder/overeater dynamic, where food is seen as a form of love but ultimately she’s an adult now. Her parents need to stop babying her and she needs to take responsibility for her choices.
I really don’t get this either. I know she’s an adult and she will eat what she wants to eat regardless but, while they paid for it, they don’t seem very supportive of it. Since having surgery, I eat off small plates etc like they recommend. My partner is aware of this and when he does my dinner he’ll dish it up on my little plate. Like he has gotten to know my smaller portions. They just seem to think she’s ok with the enormous portions.
As for when they were kids, they were both enormous children. And that’s partly to do with their build - it’s unlikely that they would have been tiny dainty children, much like even if they lost a lot of weight they’d be tiny and dainty - but they were huge.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I mean she sat in a car park biting into a block of cheese like a bar of chocolate while her mum looked on so I dare say the parents are enabling her.

I get what Yoko is saying in terms of fat phobia in the medical profession can be a barrier to care and stop people from accessing treatment they need and yes this is absolutely a thing however Poppy has been treated for her weight to benefit her hip and has spoken repeatedly about losing weight to improve her pain symptoms and mobility yet eats and drinks to excess that combats and directly negates the medical interventions she’s had to reduce her weight.

She knows better yet is actively choosing a lifestyle that has a negative impact on her health… and not just in an “oh she’s fat” way as I’m sure many of us on here are plus size and understand the higher propensity for Type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular issues, stroke etc but this isn’t a “your weight MAY give you health issues” type of conversation - her weight IS giving her health issues, which is why at the age of 30 she’s already had TWO, not one but TWO WLS!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean she sat in a car park biting into a block of cheese like a bar of chocolate while her mum looked on so I dare say the parents are enabling her.

I get what Yoko is saying in terms of fat phobia in the medical profession can be a barrier to care and stop people from accessing treatment they need and yes this is absolutely a thing however Poppy has been treated for her weight to benefit her hip and has spoken repeatedly about losing weight to improve her pain symptoms and mobility yet eats and drinks to excess that combats and directly negates the medical interventions she’s had to reduce her weight.

She knows better yet is actively choosing a lifestyle that has a negative impact on her health… and not just in an “oh she’s fat” way as I’m sure many of us on here are plus size and understand the higher propensity for Type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular issues, stroke etc but this isn’t a “your weight MAY give you health issues” type of conversation - her weight IS giving her health issues, which is why at the age of 30 she’s already had TWO, not one but TWO WLS!
I think she relies on the fact that she can't eat as much as she could before wls even though she has stretched her stomach to enable her to eat more than the tiny portions she should be eating. Yes she's lost weight, but she's clearly eating and drinking at a level to keep her in the 20+ stone range. Possibly 22-24 given her height. That's a lot of calories each day to maintain that kind of weight. If she had put more effort into eating more nutritious food she could have been a success.

Reactions: 8
I bought the pink dress from TU and its going back as it is absolutely huge!! I am a size 20 and in TU can be a 22, but that dress is massive, the top of the dress has no support at all, I would like to know what trickery she uses to make it look like it fits properly!! I have a very large chest and that's why I sometimes have to size up, no way that would fit anyone nicely!!

Reactions: 9
She's going to be more annoying over the next few days, she's going away with Nina to shoot content

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.