Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re going to be insufferable aren’t they.

Also showing how tone deaf she is. While I think Skims are amazing they are VERY expensive. She’s apparently done a massive haul of them. Simply Be and Nobody’s Child also aren’t what I’d call cheap either. Read the room Poppy. Going back to why people dislike her, it’s this. She REFUSES to acknowledge her privilege and acts like she’s so hard done by. In one breath she’s talking about how much stuff costs but is then dropping what amounts to probably around £1,000 per month, almost every month, on clothes, shoes, accessories and make up.

Reactions: 16
Does Nina nit work either? Always off gallivanting on pointless trips where they just act like 13 year old who's parents have left them home alone and they're trying alcohol for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does Nina nit work either? Always off gallivanting on pointless trips where they just act like 13 year old who's parents have left them home alone and they're trying alcohol for the first time.
Nina has her own business so can probably work from anywhere. They are insufferable together. Pair of obnoxious dicks.

Back to her hair — it really has never looked worse than it does right now. Imagine paying for this 😅

6A7ED5D5-5535-4621-AC6D-66141E7D0860.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Nina has her own business so can probably work from anywhere. They are insufferable together. Pair of obnoxious dicks.

Back to her hair — it really has never looked worse than it does right now. Imagine paying for this 😅

View attachment 2128651
Absolutely awful. Frazzled yellow frizz bomb on top (her own hair) then straggly extentions hanging down. How can she thinks this looks good? Why is she so determined to stay this awful blonde colour. It looks like when I tried to bleach my hair at 14 with an at home dye and it just went yellow. Thought I looked good at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bought the pink dress from TU and its going back as it is absolutely huge!! I am a size 20 and in TU can be a 22, but that dress is massive, the top of the dress has no support at all, I would like to know what trickery she uses to make it look like it fits properly!! I have a very large chest and that's why I sometimes have to size up, no way that would fit anyone nicely!!
Is this the pink and white spotty one? I have ordered this, it's currently waiting for me to go and collect in store - however am now resigning myself to the fact it might not fit! I have sized down as I thought it looked big, but possibly I might need to go down 2 sizes (I'm an 18 currently but losing weight, so I bought this in a 16). Will update once I've picked it up and tried on but hopes are not high 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Is this the pink and white spotty one? I have ordered this, it's currently waiting for me to go and collect in store - however am now resigning myself to the fact it might not fit! I have sized down as I thought it looked big, but possibly I might need to go down 2 sizes (I'm an 18 currently but losing weight, so I bought this in a 16). Will update once I've picked it up and tried on but hopes are not high 😂😂
Yes that's the one, hopefully yours will fit as you sized down. Also the spots are not white, they are a very faded lilac colour, not what I was expecting at all. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it 😀

Reactions: 2
Her hair looked terrible when it was first done, but how is it THIS DAMAGED AND AWFUL AFTER TEN DAYS?! The volume in the frazzled thin hair on the top of her head makes me feel unwell.
27C5B678-E391-4E9C-A07B-B2F1BA2BEE6E.png

• Sick
  • Wow
I bought the pink dress from TU and its going back as it is absolutely huge!! I am a size 20 and in TU can be a 22, but that dress is massive, the top of the dress has no support at all, I would like to know what trickery she uses to make it look like it fits properly!! I have a very large chest and that's why I sometimes have to size up, no way that would fit anyone nicely!!
Remember her mum is pretty nifty with sewing and has made dresses before, so a few ‘holding’ stitches here and there to nip it in at the waist or darts at the busy wouldn’t be an issue. I always think her clothes hauls look better in Essex for this reason x

Remember her mum is pretty nifty with sewing and has made dresses before, so a few ‘holding’ stitches here and there to nip it in at the waist or darts at the busy wouldn’t be an issue. I always think her clothes hauls look better in Essex for this reason x
My thoughts exactly. She has shelly doing all the alterations before she posts so it looks like it fits her bod.

Reactions: 7
Someone help me!
So she’s going to Margate to be by the sea, cos like, she loves being by the sea, and a Margate Air bnb is like so cheap compared to Edinburgh and london and all those other cities she stays in???
But actually she’s not staying in Margate, by the sea she loves so much (not forgetting the amazing lighting) she’s staying half an hour away near Canterbury, which as far as I know, isn’t ‘by the sea’

Make it make sense ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.