Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest reel 😂

Sorry, off topic, but has anyone seen Roxy, Mickeyblueeyes and wibblyeobblywoo around? I know people leave threads, but I miss their contributions.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m probably going to hell for this but that waddle run after she takes her coat off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I found her Essex address the other week just going by what she shared. Yes, i'm a sad, nosey cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I found her Essex address the other week just going by what she shared. Yes, i'm a sad, nosey cow!
Yeah I could tell you it too because of information she’s told us previously, and the closest I’ve been to that area is London, so no local knowledge whatsoever! It’s bizarre how much people share online!

Reactions: 7
Do they do skims in a big enough size to fit her? I didn't see Kim K doing plus sizes.

Reactions: 2
Do they do skims in a big enough size to fit her? I didn't see Kim K doing plus sizes.
They do actually. I've never bought them but have seen on insta. Khloe Kardashians jeans (good american) have plus size aswell. Maybe just more of a demand for it in America.

Reactions: 3
They do actually. I've never bought them but have seen on insta. Khloe Kardashians jeans (good american) have plus size aswell. Maybe just more of a demand for it in America.
I follow Khloe and I know she did plus size, for some reason I didn't think Kim would, but as you said there is a market for it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.