Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I wore a black wedding dress to mine. But I rarely wear anything but black and I was 8 months pregnant 🤣🤣

For your own wedding, I reckon you can wear whatever you want (I wore red, I was 36 and hardly virginal) But a guest turning up all in black, especially that twit, nah.

Reactions: 5
What is that face she pulls and 'dancing' she does? Is it her signature move along with the truffle shuffle?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she filmed them at that air bnb she stayed at the other week.
She’ll no doubt claim it as a business expense 🙄 If she even understands what one of those is and knows how to file a tax return because she’s so ChAoTiC after all 😒

Reactions: 3
She’ll no doubt claim it as a business expense 🙄 If she even understands what one of those is and knows how to file a tax return because she’s so ChAoTiC after all 😒
She strikes me as the type of person to get her mum and dad to sort out all her admin

Reactions: 9
So she’s said she’s going ‘home’ this weekend but literally the only reason she needs to go back is to water the plants and pick up her parcels. Is it really worth paying rent, council tax, utility bills etc when you’re essentially just using it as a storage unit?

Reactions: 19
Shes going back to her 'home' just to check in on it it seems; collect parcels and water her BROTHERS plants. So that means he hasn't been to his HOME in all this time either? Honestly why doesn't she just give the neighbour a key to at least take the parcels in. Shes such an entitled piss taker. Better yet MOVE BACK TO ESSEX YOU THICKO or at least admit that Essex is your main home and you only go back to Edinburgh to do essential flat maintenance.

Reactions: 13
Shes going back to her 'home' just to check in on it it seems; collect parcels and water her BROTHERS plants. So that means he hasn't been to his HOME in all this time either? Honestly why doesn't she just give the neighbour a key to at least take the parcels in. Shes such an entitled piss taker. Better yet MOVE BACK TO ESSEX YOU THICKO or at least admit that Essex is your main home and you only go back to Edinburgh to do essential flat maintenance.
At least her brother is not there because he is working and by work I mean not dicking about on Tik Tok and insta, which you can do anywhere, but actual graft.

Reactions: 10
Her poor neighbour will have 6 weeks of packages by the time he get back to Edinburgh! 😱

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how she can sit there with a straight face and say that she thinks her hair looks better than did earlier. Poppy hun, it looked tit when you first took it out and it looks even worse now several hours have passed. And she reckons her natural hair is poker straight? Is it Poppy, is it really? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s new thread time…I feel like we need to honour Pops’ momentous journey back up north with a new space. what we saying title wise?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.